UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

Boiler man is coming tomorrow , I think I have coped very well with no hot water for 2 days ( all that practice in Sri Lanka ) but I am looking forward to a nice bath evening if he can fix it . If not it will be back to boiling the kettle and making do :laugh:

3 years ago I would have fallen apart with no hot water, now I consider myself very lucky to have a safe water supply and the temperatures just a bonus

its funny and a bit scary sometimes when I look back and see how much I have changed , I think I was actually a very shallow squirrel in my yoof and its taken me a long time to get to where I am now

:wavey: ello to the new grown up (if slightly wiffy) Sam Squiggs :laugh:

Kazz :GroupHug:

Phoebejo :GroupHug:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope its a one off serenade, I have such a lot on my mind at the moment that I need to sleep. Isnt it funny how life ticks merrily along for a while and then when you are lulled into a nice sense of security it gives you a big kick up the bum! :( x

Agree totally with your sentiments on life, being lulled and receiving a kick up the bum :rolleyes:

Have been to the doctors with Georgia. She's got conjunctivitis. She went to bed with it in one eye last night and woke up with both eyes gooey :rolleyes: She is not going to be a good patient with eye drops.

That is going to be such fun for you - eyedrops and Georgia :unsure: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Sorry about ratty Bob :mecry:

Afternoon

Sorry little Rob has scurried over the bridge :GroupHug:

Jules are you tired all the time? You could be defficient in Iron. Are you getting enough Vitamin C, Folic acid and Potassium as well?

You will need to stop Georgia touching her eyes as well Cheryl. That's how she got it in the 2nd.

Bought the boys a pack of 6 cheapy tennis balls yesterday. Gave them one each about 10 minutes ago. One is in pieces scatted around the living room and then other has had its back broken.

:tapfoot: pesky hounds.

I have also cut my finger. Again. I have so many cuts now you could call me perforated!

Also, my coffee cup launched itself down the stairs and shattered (hence the cut), throwing coffee everywhere.

Also, I just can't be arsed today! I really can't...should be cooking something for the darts team to eat tomorrow night but...blurgh...want to curl up and slob on the sofa :rolleyes:

Blimey times have changed. I used to play in a darts team and we used to be given a tray of curled up sandwiches. Quite often used to be a choice of ham or cheese. Maybe with a bit of dried up lettuce and tomatoe within on the odd occasion. :laugh:

Am now wondering what Sir H's lamp is for. Does he like a bit of light reading before he nods off.

Bought the boys a pack of 6 cheapy tennis balls yesterday. Gave them one each about 10 minutes ago. One is in pieces scatted around the living room and then other has had its back broken.

:tapfoot: pesky hounds.

I have also cut my finger. Again. I have so many cuts now you could call me perforated!

Also, my coffee cup launched itself down the stairs and shattered (hence the cut), throwing coffee everywhere.

Also, I just can't be arsed today! I really can't...should be cooking something for the darts team to eat tomorrow night but...blurgh...want to curl up and slob on the sofa :rolleyes:

Oooh Abby - poor you :(

A touch of PMT perhaps :unsure:

Am now wondering what Sir H's lamp is for. Does he like a bit of light reading before he nods off.

Its so I can see him in the dark :biggrin: I had 2 originally, for Poppy and Bumpy but then lost one, so now Wiggle has Poppy's (its red, so matches his collar) and I ordered a blue one for Sir H (he's the blue boy). Means I can let them off when its dark and still see where they are :wink:

puplight-dog-torch.jpg

the boiler man is here :jumpy:

the boiler can be fixed :jumpy:

however like this chap he does not have the parts :(

girl_in_the_fireplace.jpg

I am glad I did decide to sign up for the year cover as the part alone is £180 , he is currently doing something in my airing cupboard that sounds very much like he is pumping up a bicycle tyre. I did not notice him taking a bicycle up the stairs with him so I am guessing he is doing some to me pipes ( oooh eeer )

Poor man was nearly crushed with all the old towels and crap I have in there, I really need to declutter my house

Blimey times have changed. I used to play in a darts team and we used to be given a tray of curled up sandwiches. Quite often used to be a choice of ham or cheese. Maybe with a bit of dried up lettuce and tomatoe within on the odd occasion. :laugh:

I wussed out last week and gave them fancy bread from Co-op, dips and honet roast suasages. I am supposed to be using the darts nights as an opportunity to show noo people who haven't been to the pub since we took over how nice our food is :rolleyes:

SUpposed to be making mini cornish pasties but....

Oooh Abby - poor you :(

A touch of PMT perhaps :unsure:

You may be onto something there. My pmt seems to last longer and longer these days :(

Poor man was nearly crushed with all the old towels and crap I have in there, I really need to declutter my house

On that note I am attempting to kick my ass into action by doing something with this:

utilityroom.jpg

optimistically called "The Utility Room" it is more like the black hole of Ceinws...

I have coffee and minstrels. I hope I come out alive :unsure: