R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ange & Rob - still very much in my thoughts. :GroupHug:

Andrea :GroupHug:

Cherry is gorgeous whatever face she pulls. I love her white eyelashes too. Scooby has white eyelashes. I've not seen that before. :wub:

Lazydaisy make sure you fill in an incident report at the school. This needs to be taken seriously. If you end up with an injury that stops you from working you need to be able to claim from somewhere. This could potentially cost you a lot of money. It probably won't as I think you would know by now but it can be very serious. Plus the child needs to receive the proper care and attention as well as you. :GroupHug:

Kazz huge :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Kazz :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Andrea :GroupHug:

Mindy - people are getting rid of poopies? :sad02:

Ange its the poopies that bought last Christmas they don't want any more :( Still thinking of you and Rob and the rest of your family :GroupHug:

Andrea are you okay :GroupHug:

I fancy a packet of wotsits but I havn't had my supper yet, best refrain :rolleyes:

Have now googled and I'm not the only one suddenly experiencing this problem.

I thought it was just me! Took me HOURS (literally!) to do Nics blog :rolleyes:

It's fireworks madness here tonight :mecry:

Andrea :GroupHug:

I just saw the parcour (sp) advert for Duracell, it made me think of Matty Gem :laugh: :wub: I do hope his ears are pink too :laugh:

Back from McDonalds - if we ever needed to test how unbothered Nog is with fireworks we now know :rolleyes: just as we were leaving the house and crossing the road to my car which was parked opposite us, our neighbours were all at their front door as I thought getting ready to leave to see the display... but nope just as I stepped up onto the pavement with Nog a bloody great firework went off about 18 inches away from us both :rolleyes: :wacko: the silly sods had decided to let off a few home ones on the FRONT LAWN right next to the bloody pavement! :( Now thankfully it wasn't a big bang one, mainly lots of hissing & pretty lights going phuttt phuttt into the air but it made ME jump as I certainly wasn't expecting that, but Nog just stood and watched quite nonchalantly. I just can't for the life of me wrap my head around them letting them off on the front lawn having placed it several feet away from their house where they were stood at a safe distance yet it was right next to the main pavement and all our parked cars! :rolleyes: :(

Got back to the news that, hubbys uncle is critically ill on life support with only a 50/50 chance of recovery, obviously we are all hoping he pulls through but it isn't looking wonderfully good at the moment as he has septic pneumonia and he's had to be resuscitated several times today.

Got back to the news that, hubbys uncle is critically ill on life support with only a 50/50 chance of recovery, obviously we are all hoping he pulls through but it isn't looking wonderfully good at the moment as he has septic pneumonia and he's had to be resuscitated several times today.

:GroupHug:

so much saddness in the world right now :mecry:

Lloyd's dozing :ohmy: in his T'shirt, we've tried Zylkene and it seems like its working because there are fireworks going off all around.

Tess is absolutely dying for a wee but stands shaking at the door when I try and encourage her out :(

I'm trying to update Adobe Flashplayer thingy so I can watch Oldie Duke's video. It won't download and I've been on the support site where I understand about one word in 10. I am just about ready to put my foot through the computer screen then go outside, shove some fireworks up somebody's bottom and light the blue touchpaper :angry:

They must have a health and safety policy there Lazydaisy. What would happen if one of the children had an accident.

:GroupHug: Snow hope he pulls through.

Hoping the fireworks stop everywhere soon :GroupHug:

The cake is very scrummy Wendy. :flowers:

Edited by Jacobean