UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abby, that's an impressive amount of stuff, tie a rope around your waist before you go in :laugh:

Bargain alert: Dunelm Mill is doing 55" x 79" fleeces for £3.99, and in loads of colours. That's my Christmas list sorted then :biggrin:

I'm freezing here and too mean to put the heating on. It's a really cold, miserable, grey day. I think I will ask God for my money back.

I am back from shopping and had my hair cut off and feel normal again. I got chatting to a lovely old chap selling poppies who told me he wasnt allowed to pin my poppy on for me as technically he may offend me by touching me as he goes and could end up in court. Bless him, i told him he was a wee bit old for me, and I wouldnt be sueing him. How sad that such a threat could be looming over them :(

Oh dear yes I have what I call the evil room. It isn't as bad as it was as I did start to clear some stuff out and give some things a clean. Deal with a bit at a time then it won't seem such a horrendous task.

Plaster might be one for the skip as I think it goes off doesn't it? Maybe ask a builder type customer lol.

I can't see the pic from work Abby, but I think you need another coffee and chocolate break :flowers:

I always thought you were wise Wendy :laugh: Might just make it a chocolate break though since I have had rather a lot of coffee today :unsure:

Also will soon need to go clear up the mess I made stripping wallpaper off in the pub :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed for a Quiet Night tonight. I need one.

Bargain alert: Dunelm Mill is doing 55" x 79" fleeces for £3.99, and in loads of colours. That's my Christmas list sorted then :biggrin:

:flowers: oooh good one. Have just bought 3 :cool:

At least I think I have. There was an error, now I don't know if it went through or not :mecry:

*Sigh*

Feck minstrels are tasty

I don't have a garage or utility room :D :laugh:

Me neither, our mess is just spread evenly about the house :rolleyes:

Abby, we have that torch too, you can make it into a dog shape I found out :biggrin: :unsure:

I got the Dunelm Mill email too - do you think those are nice fleeces that won't go all staticky <I know that's not a word> on me?

I fell off my bike today :wacko: very distracted cycling into work and didn't notice the car stopping suddenly - cyclist in front of me had to swerve out and I apparently was on another planet - plus wet brakes meaning I bumped into him and fell off in middle of junction :huh: very embarrassing!

I used to have messy clutter rooms like that, but since clearing out after ex left the house I've become obsessed with regular clearing out of junk :laugh:

It's payday tomorrow :biggrin: I yam going Christmas shopping with Georgia :biggrin: I yam going to Dunelm Mill to buy cheap fleeces :biggrin: I luffs my chickens :biggrin: I luffs Lizzie because she's now decided not to eat my chickens :biggrin: I luffs Mr Hazell for spoiling me rotten :biggrin: I yam having my chooky eggs and chips for dinner :biggrin: Mucho cheapness :biggrin: I yam a happy bunny :biggrin:

I yam havin a sit down after stuffing myself with burger and chips :biggrin:

Not had a confirmation email about my Dunelm Mill fleeces so don't know if it went through. Might have to contact them.

Oooh just noticed there's one in Wrexham and I am visting my parents next week who live near there :boldred: Me and my mum can go shopping!

Anyone want to do my cooking and bar shift tonight??

ps. Ange. How do you make torch into dog shapes :worried_anim: