UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

Still sending good wishes for Henry and Fleur

Billy, if the cold feels likes it's winning, I'm sure you're getting over the worst. But still hope you're feeling better for your holiday.

Nice to see you back T. Hope you're ok. I'm always at the end of a phone or a computer if you need a chat :GroupHug:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

Andrea - sorry to hear poor Janet's back in hospital :( :GroupHug:

Theresa - sorry to hear your news, hope you are coping okay :GroupHug:

Rumpole - sending continued good thoughts for Henry :GroupHug:

Hope Fleur is a bit better this morning :GroupHug:

Had a very sad reminder of how brave my Bear was the night of the fire. Was frying something for them in the kitchen and it filled with smoke. My Bear came to come in from last night wees and he was frightened as soon as he detected the smoke :mecry: . The look on his face and in his eyes :mecry: .

Oh bless him :mecry: :wub:

Edited by merledogs

Had a very sad reminder of how brave my Bear was the night of the fire. Was frying something for them in the kitchen and it filled with smoke. My Bear came to come in from last night wees and he was frightened as soon as he detected the smoke :mecry: . The look on his face and in his eyes :mecry: .

Big :GroupHug: :GroupHug: to both Bear and you. That night must have been beyond terrifiying.

Continued good thoughts for Melf's Henry - get better little man :wub:

Don't ask me why I'm up at such an ungodly hour for a Sunday - my body clock's alarm is now used to going off at this time :rolleyes: Actually it's used to waking me up earlier so his was a lie in of sorts. Still feeling rough though, so I'm gonna have a very quiet day. The weather outside doesn't really call for a lot of activity either :mad: Poor Kiera will be very bored today. Oh well, one more week and then we'll go on holiday! :)

mornin all :wavey: up all night with henry bobs so am a bit :huh: :mellow: :wacko: but he is a little better still very poorly and septacemia is a real worry but he sorta looks 'with it' today and got loads of fluids into him overnight as well as expelling loads of gunk

thank you for your good thoughts :flowers:

paypal is SO EASY!! even I can do it, honestly, nothing hard about it :flowers: (and "somebody" now keeps buying cardmaking stuff with my account on eBay... or at least that was how it was presented to Martin earlier today :laugh: )

:unsure: How strange, the same sorta thing keeps happening with me, I wonder who it is???? :wink:

Morning, weather is a bit pants looking today however I am going over to my friends to do some cardmaking so it doesn't matter too much :)

Had a very sad reminder of how brave my Bear was the night of the fire. Was frying something for them in the kitchen and it filled with smoke. My Bear came to come in from last night wees and he was frightened as soon as he detected the smoke . The look on his face and in his eyes :mecry: .

:GroupHug: Bear

mornin all :wavey: up all night with henry bobs so am a bit but he is a little better still very poorly and septacemia is a real worry but he sorta looks 'with it' today and got loads of fluids into him overnight as well as expelling loads of gunk

thank you for your good thoughts :flowers:

Hope things improve for Henry today :flowers:

sorry Janet's back in hospital Andrea

:GroupHug: Rob's Grandad

:GroupHug: Theresa

:GroupHug: Fleur

:GroupHug: Ebbie

Hope you feel better soon Billy :flowers:

I think I will need the extra hour, I have a lot to do today and still not enough hours in which to do it :wacko:

Morning :)

Poor Ted and poor you Lindsey :GroupHug: Neither of you need those reminders :flowers:

the weather is foul and I am very grumpy and achey. My hubby is doing all sorts of jobs to keep out of my way! :laugh: x

Hope he made you a cuppa before he disappeared :wink:

All of the jobs I need to do are in the garden but it's pizzing down :rolleyes:

Bummer

It's p*ssing down here too. Rob's gone off to do a rehearsal/gig he couldn't get out of and I'm feeling thoroughly miserable. I feel so upset for Rob's granddad and the rest of the family and completely useless. I think I am going to hide on the sofa for a bit with the dogs.

:GroupHug:

I am a bit of a saddo today because I am looking forward to a wet and windy walk. :rolleyes: Only because bought some fab wet weather gear yesterday, so need to try them out. Haven't felt like this since i was a child and got new wellies!! :laugh:

morning. Just finished my kennel scrubbing duties and bowl washing and making cat dinners. literally opened the kennel doors trying to do my trousers up and get my socks and shoes on as I had customers waiting :laugh: Any that didnt already think im mental will do now.

The rain has finally stopped and the sun is shining here although the forecast is for more rain yet. No doubt it will come around 1pm when i close and could get outside to get some work done on the garden. Anyone in the north west - you have till 1pm to get your jobs done! :laugh: