UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

Hello all :wavey: am at internet cafe with half decent speed but still slooooooooooooooooooow

todays RMF whinge from me is the flippin Rupee Sterling exchange rate :( since this time last year ( and mostly in the last few weeks ) the pound has weakened nearly 60 Rupees ( 30 p ) to the pound which has increased our operating costs by 30 % ( ouch )

I know people in the UK don't have as much to give but know its not going as far here either :mecry:

anyway whinge over , hows every one doing ?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wavey: Sam :GroupHug:

Had a lovely dog walk, it stayed dry :) I have done a bit of food shopping, only here today and tomorrow so it was quick and easy in local shop :) I am going to be lazy for the rest of the day, making bacon butties for lunch and am prepared for bad weather this afternoon with hot chocolate, marshmallows and squirty cream :biggrin: :laugh:

OMG I forgot to tell you in my whingeyness that I got touched up on the bus yesterday :blush02:

I was on a very crowded local bus and finally got a seat , there was a chap standing next to me and after a while I noticed ( I am slow ) that he was rubbing his bits against my side in shall we say a regular manner

I gave it a minute to be sure ( like I say slow ) and he was getting faster and dare I say harder so I knew urgent squirrel action was needed to prevent the need for a clean hanky

I waited until the bus next lurched to one side ( every 15 seconds ) and flung myself away from him and them back towards him at speed aiming my elbow at his knackers

0ne bullseye later he was running off the bus and down the road holding his meat and veg

:laugh:

Sam I do hope you haven't caused an 'international incident'. :laugh:

Dirty b*gger hope it hurt.

Mum asked when she is going to Stepney to see all my net friends. She used the word net instead of curtains and I was sooo pleased as I consider that an improvement in her brain workings.

She was upset. Daisy cannot remember my Dad passing over, nor his funeral so she doesn;t always accept that he is gone. She said the staff have assured her that Dad has gone when she asks why he doesn't come and see her.

She said he doesn't know where you live now so how will he find me?

I said I will take in a timeline of events and when she is unsure she can look at it.

She also wants Dad's death certificate - Mum said if I have that I can see it and know that he has gone. :mecry:

Then she amazed me by remembering something that happened 40 years ago and we were laughing again as we laughed at the time. She kept saying Daddy's face was a picture. It was so wonderful to see her laugh after the tears.

Ray's new love is screaming his head off - he wants out of the crate again but we have stuff to do and cannot watch him so he has to stay there for a while. His lungs work very well. Not a happy JoJo. :(

JoJo went to vets thursday and got a clean bill of health -perfect Dale said and was swooning over JoJo.

I have just got Greyhounds in Need catalogue, they are selling same collars as me (some with plastic fittings) for £17

We keep telling you that you ought to charge more!

If there are any good thoughts going spare, please send them the way of my dad who had a knee replacement op on Thursday and is in a lot of pain today. He's not a very nice person to be honest, but I wouldn't wish pain on anyone.

I just sorted out under the stairs and i found tons of horsey stuff. I found a synthetic pony saddle and bridle, a big bag of odd bridles, leathers,stirrups,bits , headcollars and ropes etc. An almost new pair of riding boots in a brand new bag (couldn't get them on,fat legs!!), a brand new riding mac, lots of bits and bobs. Not sure what to do with them. x

taffeta is the heavy silky stuff I line my collars with, don't think I have any pictures of it on its own, but if you look at all the collars its the stuff they are lined with, also if they are the type with a ribbon on the front its whats behind the ribbon

SOL2005.jpg

the collar with the leaves is lined with the dark green

the collar with the gold swirls is the one with the bronze green lining

What a lucky lucky girl I have been over the last 2 days.

Last night I got home and there was a card for me. The lovely Jules had collected a set of plecks from the God that is Dave Grohl, I have a whole Echos Silence Patience Grace set. A truely awesome present :biggrin: Thank you so much Jules

Then today I went and picked my new baby up :D

I've been grinning like a fool since lunchtime when we picked it up. I've been out for a quick blast on it on some of the back road round here. It's just gone black though so it looks like the weather forcast was wrong and it's about to rain, so we've put it away for now.

I love it I love it I love it.

117.jpg

118.jpg

119.jpg

these are the 2 hooligans :wub:

eddie-louis.jpg

So the 2 hooligans are getting sheep fabric, and what are you getting for the dogs? :unsure: :wink:

I just sorted out under the stairs and i found tons of horsey stuff. I found a synthetic pony saddle and bridle, a big bag of odd bridles, leathers,stirrups,bits , headcollars and ropes etc. An almost new pair of riding boots in a brand new bag (couldn't get them on,fat legs!!), a brand new riding mac, lots of bits and bobs. Not sure what to do with them. x

Ebay :biggrin:

Luffly bike :wub:

I have gardened. I have mowed what's left of the lawn and erected edging fence. I have hacked away the sodding neverending vine thing that grows over from next door. I have also replaced all the bark chippings that Bran had moved onto the patio :glare: I am now drinking coffee and awaiting my weekend guests :biggrin:

I also now need to go and prepare for an arse kicking from a scary lady :unsure: