UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RMF : I have just bought the dogs their first few christmas pressies, some more Cuz dog toys, which they love but although I bought a few last year, I only bought one of the ickle ones and Milly has claimed it as hers as it's her favourite toy, so I bought another couple of ickle ones (a dinosaur and a bad cuz) for Timmy and Beau :wub:

Edited by merledogs

morning, the man is here to fit the electrics for my stair lift and he is also going to fit me a double socket in my hall for £40. My hubby usually does things like that but apparantly its an awkward job so we needed a qualified electrician to do it. I have wanted one for years, most people seem to have a socket in their hall!

The little old girlie dog that was due to come in is not now coming and I am pleased! :) She was owned by an old lady who went into a home,her family dumped the dog in kennels but didnt want to pay,but now a family member has claimed the poor girl so she is going home. :)

Its dry but very chilly here but the dogs enjoyed their walk this morning. Hope everyone has a nice day x

Morning :)

:GroupHug: and good wishes for Henry

Anne, if you search the craft section under 'tall thin cards' you will get them, they are (i think) DL but not sure if that is just envelopes :unsure:

cheers :flowers:

I have just got Greyhounds in Need catalogue, they are selling same collars as me (some with plastic fittings) for £17

Everyone keeps telling you that you should charge more, and take a bit for yourself for your time and effort! :flowers:

I have just got Greyhounds in Need catalogue, they are selling same collars as me (some with plastic fittings) for £17

You should be charging more for yours, they are luffly :flowers:

Can everyone please start thinking nice weather for Shropshire for next saturday please as Sarah is getting married and a sunny day will really help a day that is going to be tinged with sadness after her losing her dad so recently :flowers:

Thinking nice weather thoughts :flowers:

RMF : Back from a very rainy, windy and cold walk and having curry for lunch :biggrin: