UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it warmer down south than up north? :unsure: I can't decide what to pack :mecry: :rolleyes:

tis always warmer down south - they pay more poll tax for the priviledge :laugh:

Im hungry but i dont know what i want to eat and i really cant be arsed either. i feel a microwave ping dinner is looming

Evening :wavey:

It's 8pm and the pub is empty. Realllllly wish we were starting Sunday early closing tonight :glare:

Abby how's the river looking this morning? :unsure:

Let's just say it's a good thing we didn't need to go south today cos all the roads were flooded :rolleyes:

Hope hubby managed to seal everything up so there are no more leaks Abby.

Yes, he did an excellent job considering it was very late and very wet...no leaks today but then it has been quite dry.

Forecast for snow by Tuesday :ohmy:

Our van is now Speedlined and the poor guy who did it is a little :wacko: - he asked about the rescues we helped (like everybody only knew about the RSPCA & Dogs Trust) and thought that we got paid for transporting - he now knows about the smaller rescues and what they do :biggrin: , said he'd look out for the local ones next time.

Edited by kats n greys

Cherry has got a bruise coming up on her leg, I think she is very lucky not to have done even more damage to herself. :unsure: She is coping well though, upside down on the sofa makes for a very good recovery position. :wub:

Poor Cherry :( :GroupHug: Have you got any Arnica you can give her?

Tell her she's in good company - M-M went into the gaps of a cattle grid the other day. Somehow in bouncy pup mode she just managed to boing back up without any damage. She took note of my suggestion to walk along the concrete bit to the side after that though!

ooooh Sandra got in there before me, I was gonna flog my christmas cards here on the refuge... must find somewhere else to do it now lol :happy:

Anne, there are lots of Christmas cards for sale on here to raise money for different rescues - we have them for Oldies Club, Wiccaweys have theirs and I'm sure others will be added. There's plenty of room for good causes :)

Poor Cherry :( :GroupHug: Have you got any Arnica you can give her?

Tell her she's in good company - M-M went into the gaps of a cattle grid the other day. Somehow in bouncy pup mode she just managed to boing back up without any damage. She took note of my suggestion to walk along the concrete bit to the side after that though!

I have some arnica gel which is pretty good. Hope M-M is none the worse for her experience, :wub: Cherry bounced out too, luckily she's that kind of dog :rolleyes:

Anne, there are lots of Christmas cards for sale on here to raise money for different rescues - we have them for Oldies Club, Wiccaweys have theirs and I'm sure others will be added. There's plenty of room for good causes :)

cool, I am not so much into what goes on here anymore lol.. will have to take some pics of them with MY NOOOOO CAMERA tomorrow :biggrin:

and your cards will sell as well as mine I reckon :biggrin:

I wish! :laugh: (you have to buy one now, cos you said that :D )