UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for everyones good thoughts for henry, he went downhill seriously this afternoon and refused liquids too ive got him back drinking from syringe and got pain relief for him but im worried he may have septicemia and its too late for the anti bs to do their stuff. hes not in pain but he has no interest in anything gonna ring the vets back now

ange could you ask the reiki boards to make me some magic please pic of our little man below (hes the blue one) or rather the very grey one

henryangel.jpg

Sorry typed up a reply then it went

Wishing Henry all the good thoughts I can muster :GroupHug:

Theresa, sorry, but not unexpected. Hope you can manage a civilised break :GroupHug:

My ickle Fleur is still not well :wub: , she's such a dear little dot, not sure if she's ate something or has a bug, so just keeping an eye on her

My halloween dog collars anyone fancy one

halloween001-1.jpg

halloween002.jpg

Oooohhhh, I'd love one for Kiera!! :) She's border collie size (the ears fold alright so I can stick her head through :laugh:), would that be enough info? I can post the length of her current collar later if that makes it easier.

That reminds me, and I don't know if I'm being very difficult here: a little while ago there was a picture of a rescued dog on the Refuge (now there's a surprise! :wacko:) wearing one of your creations. It was a blue/purple-ish kind of collar with golden stars on it. Does that sound like anything you can remember ever making? If so, would you possibly have some of that material left for a collar for Mal? He's a small labrador size. Let me know how much it would be and I'll send you a cheque if that's alright. Never got the hang of paypal, I guess it's somethingthat I'll have to be dragged into learning how to use at some point, but I'm putting it off! :rolleyes:

Hi everyone, I've not been about a while.

OH and I split up a couple of months ago so I'm in the middle of sorting out all the associated "stuff"

Hope you are all doing ok, I'll try and catch up a little over the next few days.

Hiya T! Been thinking about you, wondering where you went! Good to see you back, but sorry to hear you've been having a difficult time :GroupHug:

RMF: I've been battling to keep a cold at bay for the past 2 weeks. It feels like it's winning now :( Oh well, better feel ill now than next week when we're meant to be going on holiday! :)

Never got the hang of paypal, I guess it's somethingthat I'll have to be dragged into learning how to use at some point, but I'm putting it off! :rolleyes:

paypal is SO EASY!! even I can do it, honestly, nothing hard about it :flowers: (and "somebody" now keeps buying cardmaking stuff with my account on eBay... or at least that was how it was presented to Martin earlier today :laugh: )

:GroupHug: for Theresa,Henry and Fleur,

Ebbi said thank you for all the good thoughts. She sicked up a bellyfull of potato peelings (that she must have nicked from the bin!!) and is now fine again.

Helly/Di, you had me in stitches too. I can just picture it as Ebbi has "that" look as well. It must be a rottie thing.

Its so cold here with a high wind, I hope everyone is indoors and warm. x

Oooohhhh, I'd love one for Kiera!! :) She's border collie size (the ears fold alright so I can stick her head through :laugh: ), would that be enough info? I can post the length of her current collar later if that makes it easier.

That reminds me, and I don't know if I'm being very difficult here: a little while ago there was a picture of a rescued dog on the Refuge (now there's a surprise! :wacko: ) wearing one of your creations. It was a blue/purple-ish kind of collar with golden stars on it. Does that sound like anything you can remember ever making? If so, would you possibly have some of that material left for a collar for Mal? He's a small labrador size. Let me know how much it would be and I'll send you a cheque if that's alright. Never got the hang of paypal, I guess it's somethingthat I'll have to be dragged into learning how to use at some point, but I'm putting it off! :rolleyes:

Sure thats no problem one for Keira, not a clue I'm afraid about the bluey purpleywith gold stars, I'll have a look through my box.

Elricc those collars look fabulous! You find such amazing material.

Had a very sad reminder of how brave my Bear was the night of the fire. Was frying something for them in the kitchen and it filled with smoke. My Bear came to come in from last night wees and he was frightened as soon as he detected the smoke :mecry: . The look on his face and in his eyes :mecry: .

OH is out fixing guttering in a rain storm :ohno02:

This building leaks more than any other I've known. THree significant leaks in 24 hours :ohno02:

THe river is defo going to flood tomorrow

OH is out fixing guttering in a rain storm :ohno02:

This building leaks more than any other I've known. THree significant leaks in 24 hours :ohno02:

THe river is defo going to flood tomorrow