UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

are they your dogs Anne? I love jacks :wub:

I dont think most of the stuff is good enough for e bay, I think it is all well used. I supposed I ought to find a local horse rescue that might be able to use some of it.Anyone know of a rescue that could use some bits and bobs?

That bike is brill,I hope you have some great times on it x

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i trouble peeps for some positive thoughts please and maybe a hug or two for our 15 year old sharpei staffie cross henry who has a serious abcess on his prostrate, which has now burst. hes been injected with everything known to man and is rattling with tablets. but hes not eaten anything for four days now and is looking really poorly :(

Loads of good thoughts being sent for Henry

If there are any good thoughts going spare, please send them the way of my dad who had a knee replacement op on Thursday and is in a lot of pain today. He's not a very nice person to be honest, but I wouldn't wish pain on anyone.

Hope he feels better soon

I just sorted out under the stairs and i found tons of horsey stuff. I found a synthetic pony saddle and bridle, a big bag of odd bridles, leathers,stirrups,bits , headcollars and ropes etc. An almost new pair of riding boots in a brand new bag (couldn't get them on,fat legs!!), a brand new riding mac, lots of bits and bobs. Not sure what to do with them. x

Could you sell them on here and donate some of the money to rescue of your choice. What size are the riding boots? I've never been on a horse but love the riding boots lol

It is freezing, lashing rain and very very windy. So why is Bob insisting on sitting in the middle of the yard instead of going into either the dog house or the human house :rolleyes:

I just sorted out under the stairs and i found tons of horsey stuff. I found a synthetic pony saddle and bridle, a big bag of odd bridles, leathers,stirrups,bits , headcollars and ropes etc. An almost new pair of riding boots in a brand new bag (couldn't get them on,fat legs!!), a brand new riding mac, lots of bits and bobs. Not sure what to do with them. x

Maybe you could sell some of it on Ebay and help fund raise for Oldies Club :unsure:

Selling on Ebay to help Oldies

What a lucky lucky girl I have been over the last 2 days.

Last night I got home and there was a card for me. The lovely Jules had collected a set of plecks from the God that is Dave Grohl, I have a whole Echos Silence Patience Grace set. A truely awesome present :biggrin: Thank you so much Jules

Then today I went and picked my new baby up :D

I've been grinning like a fool since lunchtime when we picked it up. I've been out for a quick blast on it on some of the back road round here. It's just gone black though so it looks like the weather forcast was wrong and it's about to rain, so we've put it away for now.

I love it I love it I love it.

117.jpg

You're welcome and I'm just sooooo glad someone understands and shares my obsession with Mr Grohl and all things associated :wub:

Beautiful bike.Bet it sounds ace.

I have finally managed to find a jacket type thing to wear to the wedding on saturday so my outfit is complete.Phew :biggrin:

Scooby has been playing with Bracken :ohmy: :elefant: Bracken is all made up because he always wants the others to chase him and they won't for long. Scooby has been legging it around after him, catching up with him and jumping up barking as if to say this is fun. Bracken never gives up bless him. He's a wonderful dog that is never given credit where it's due. A wonderful temperament. Very caring towards the others. I'm very lucky to have him. :wub:

taffeta is the heavy silky stuff I line my collars with, don't think I have any pictures of it on its own, but if you look at all the collars its the stuff they are lined with, also if they are the type with a ribbon on the front its whats behind the ribbon

SOL2005.jpg

the collar with the leaves is lined with the dark green

the collar with the gold swirls is the one with the bronze green lining

I think I would like them both to be the dark green, I like that best :)

So the 2 hooligans are getting sheep fabric, and what are you getting for the dogs? :unsure: :wink:

cheeky cow :laugh:

are they your dogs Anne? I love jacks :wub:

they are my dads. Loui (closest to the camera) is no where NEAR as innocent as he looks :glare: :laugh:

Scooby has been playing with Bracken :ohmy: :elefant: Bracken is all made up because he always wants the others to chase him and they won't for long. Scooby has been legging it around after him, catching up with him and jumping up barking as if to say this is fun. Bracken never gives up bless him. He's a wonderful dog that is never given credit where it's due. A wonderful temperament. Very caring towards the others. I'm very lucky to have him. :wub:

awwwwww :wub: piccies??

can i trouble peeps for some positive thoughts please and maybe a hug or two for our 15 year old sharpei staffie cross henry who has a serious abcess on his prostrate, which has now burst. hes been injected with everything known to man and is rattling with tablets. but hes not eaten anything for four days now and is looking really poorly :(

Oh bugger :(

I'll ring you later to see how he is :GroupHug:

Can everyone please start thinking nice weather for Shropshire for next saturday please as Sarah is getting married and a sunny day will really help a day that is going to be tinged with sadness after her losing her dad so recently

Thinking good weather thoughts :flowers:

0ne bullseye later he was running off the bus and down the road holding his meat and veg

WTG Sam! :biggrin:

If there are any good thoughts going spare, please send them the way of my dad who had a knee replacement op on Thursday and is in a lot of pain today. He's not a very nice person to be honest, but I wouldn't wish pain on anyone.

Hope the op goes well :flowers:

What a lucky lucky girl I have been over the last 2 days.

I hope you have a fab time on your new bike :biggrin:

:GroupHug: Lil angel

I have been out shopping most of the day and managed to get just about everything I wanted. Had a lovely lunch to keep nourished en route, so not such a bad day after all. :)

Tomorrow we are off for a walk to celebrate one of the Coventry Greyhound group's new additions. It will be great to meet the lovely Tosca, a black greyhound. :wub:

:wub: :wub: Lovely.

Andrea - have been thinking of you. How is Janet?

Not good. Back in hospital again. Got an infection because the tubes she had for her dialysys werent changed when supposed to :angry:

:GroupHug: for Kathy, Marian and Fleur, Val, Ebbi and Penny

Julia and Gems have a fab time in London :flowers:

:GroupHug: for Laura, Marge and Jules having to deal with horrid child cases :(

Sarah MH, I am happy that life is on the 'up' for you at the moment. :biggrin: :flowers:

Big :GroupHug: for Henry.

PMSL :biglaugh: @: Sam

We have been

Christmas

shopping today. OH also bought me some more new boots :wub: :biggrin: and a wicked new karaoke CD. I have spent the last hour or so doing the cat warble version of most tracks! :laugh: Now have a glass of Baileys and am off to watch Strictly then turn over for X Factor :biggrin:

Edited by safneo