UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just had bad news from my sister, her adopted dad has lung cancer :( hes got 3 months without chemo and 12 months with, so hes going to start on it next week. Hes down to 53kg and cant swallow food :mecry:

:GroupHug: good thoughts for everyone :flowers:

just had bad news from my sister, her adopted dad has lung cancer :( hes got 3 months without chemo and 12 months with, so hes going to start on it next week. Hes down to 53kg and cant swallow food :mecry:

:( :GroupHug:

RMF : First full day back in work today since last Friday. Still, at least it's Friday :rolleyes: :laugh:

Work, finances, family, dogs, life :suicide_anim: wake me up when it's all over!!! I wibbling and getting myself into a right tizz, I can't find any of the stuff I need for tomorrow at the vets or for work . . . time for bed me thinks.

night night Fugeeees :flowers:

:GroupHug: Sorry to hear that your mum is coming home again, hope you're not going to have too bad of a time of it.

So sorry to hear this. Cancer is evil :( :GroupHug:

Alex - hope your exams went well, when will you hear that you've passed?

Abbey - love the sound of your pie and it could well be vegan! :D You don't half know how much vegans appreciate something else but chips and green salad on the menu being suitable! :biggrin:

Alison - and your dilemma is? :unsure: What does Sol think?

Sarah - Mr Busterfish is WELL handsome! :wub: Surely flora can be persuaded to let him stay?

nouggatti - good luck at the dentist! I went yesterday, and got off lightly with a temporary filling. Got to come back in 2 weeks though, for the 'real thing', wibble wibble.

RMF: I am VERY excited, because I'll be taking my neighbour's dog Lady to the groomer's today! She's got a coat like you wouldn't believe it and the poor thing's long suffering from the heat. Having it all taken off is going to make such a difference and I'm soooo looking forward to see her face when she realises she no longer wearing a heavy fur coat! :biggrin:

Edited by BillyMalc

Morning all. I have decided to not work today and have a long weekend :biggrin: (I am on call so please think 'no call' thoughts)

I am going to a craft fair tomorrow and my friend will come back here for a crafting session :) I seem to have a few cards to make :laugh:

Nougatti & pheobejo - if you have any specific requests, please let me know :wink:

Phoebejo - Georgia amazes me with her facial expressions and her determination - she is a brilliant young lady but heaven help you when she's older :laugh:

Lordy I can't cope with her now :laugh: She's like Emily, but 100 times worse :rolleyes: I love my job because it means I get a break from her, I don't know what I'd do without it. I'm sometimes sat on the doorstep waiting for Ian to come home so I can go because I've had enough of her and need to run away :rolleyes: I tell everyone at work I go there for the peace and quiet :biglaugh: She's just scoffing her second bowl of cereal before round 34 of 'Georgia IS going in the bath' because she says she's not :rolleyes:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

My new neighbour has moved in. She has the son from hell and his mate is worse. :mecry: I think house price drop or no, we shall be putting ours on the market pdq!

Haven't read back, so :GroupHug: to anyone who needs one.

Edited by suzeanna