UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :wavey:

I am a bit :tired: today. But I'm also excited cos we have a friend coming to visit and also my brother and his family are coming tomorrow for a few days :pinkie: They haven't been here yet.

I have finished my slighty racy regency novel :mecry:

Morning all. I have decided to not work today and have a long weekend :biggrin: (I am on call so please think 'no call' thoughts)

I am going to a craft fair tomorrow and my friend will come back here for a crafting session :) I seem to have a few cards to make :laugh:

Nougatti & pheobejo - if you have any specific requests, please let me know :wink:

Meant to add - 'Happy Birthday M'aam' :king_right: as one of the 'sadly few' perks of being a government employee I get to take a 'Queens Birthday' day in May/June and this is it :D

Im going to buy a bed today. They have bank holiday sales starting, and the mattress I looked at on tuesday, is on sale, but with the whole bed as well! wow

The moneys in my pocket, and starting to burn a hole.

Ive just realised my pine base is about 13 years old, so I might as well replace that as well

-

:unsure: Question for Ttouch type people: Do you think that if I put wraps on Glen's front legs he might be more aware of them and stop peeing up his own legs? :rolleyes:

Possibly - do you mean the little leg wraps things like Mekuti do? http://www.mekuti.co.uk/legwraps.htm

I bought some for Sno as he is often totally unaware of what he's doing with his legs - though he does thankfully tend not to pee on them! - but I need to use them more. When I find them :rolleyes:

Abby, your spring vegetable pie is pulling me ever northwards like a magnet. I hear it calling :)

Whatever it takes Owl. Whatever it takes :D

just had bad news from my sister, her adopted dad has lung cancer :( hes got 3 months without chemo and 12 months with, so hes going to start on it next week. Hes down to 53kg and cant swallow food :mecry:

:GroupHug:

Abbey - love the sound of your pie and it could well be vegan! :D You don't half know how much vegans appreciate something else but chips and green salad on the menu being suitable! :biggrin:

I am trying to figure out the whole vegan thing so I can do it wherever possible and at the very least tell people what is and isn't suitable.

have decided before calling about Daniel i will write a list of questions i want to ask. apart from the obvious stuff like what food to get etc anyone got any suggestions?

Just phone and have a chat :rolleyes:

We're not you so we probably wouldn't ask the same questions anyway. Besides, the rescue will be asking you things too

RMF: All but 3 of the auction parcels have been sent out :biggrin:

Im going to buy a bed today. They have bank holiday sales starting, and the mattress I looked at on tuesday, is on sale, but with the whole bed as well! wow

The moneys in my pocket, and starting to burn a hole.

Ive just realised my pine base is about 13 years old, so I might as well replace that as well

Jazzi, if its dreams take cash and barter, I ended up getting a third knocked off my bed even in the sales, they didnt want me to leave the store without taking my money off me and even threw in the hugely expensive headboard for nothing :flowers:

Morning everyone :flowers:

Jazzi, if its dreams take cash and barter, I ended up getting a third knocked off my bed even in the sales, they didnt want me to leave the store without taking my money off me and even threw in the hugely expensive headboard for nothing :flowers:

Morning everyone :flowers:

ooo really ...........

ooo really ...........

oo really again. thanks for that piece of information

RMF i just rang about Daniel, so nervous i babbled like a idiot but i have to email to get a questionnaire, (email already sent) i just hope i did'nt sound to nutty :P