UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

I am wurrid.

I am a pointy person and a staffy person. I am not and never have been a GSD person, in fact I'd go as far as to say I don't really like them.

Yet I find myself looking at GSD's needing homes more and more often and going :wub: :wub: :unsure:

:laugh: I'm not a small dog person or Jack Russell person but I've got one :biglaugh: Henry is luffly :biggrin: :wub:

It's all Jackies fault. I've had two packets of Quavers so far today, cheesy and salt & vinegar :rolleyes:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH has just blocked the dishwasher by sticking an oven dish in that was full of fat from some sausages (I was going to wait for it to solidfy then put out for the birds). I am watching him trying to scoop the congealed fat out of the cold water with his hands, that will teach him to listen to me.

The knob :rolleyes: :laugh:

:GroupHug: for Jazz, sister and family

RMF i just rang about Daniel, so nervous i babbled like a idiot but i have to email to get a questionnaire, (email already sent) i just hope i did'nt sound to nutty :P

:laugh: Fi wouldn't let one of her dogs go to someone who wasn't at least slightly nutty (speaks she who currently has 2 Barn dogs in the house :wink: )

I'm getting so excited (and nervous ) that I can't concentrate enough to do anything. Ceri is oblivious of tomorrow's events :biggrin:

I'm still very excited for you :pinkie:

Sarah - Mr Busterfish is WELL handsome! :wub: Surely flora can be persuaded to let him stay?

From today he is FishyFish so we're working towards just Fish :laugh: Flora woke up this morning and went :blink: "somebody forgot to take this dog home" but their shared love of the Wubba (which is now the soggiest, dirtiest, most vile toy you've ever laid eyes on :sick01: ) is helping because they've progressed to rarrrring whilst chasing round the garden this morning. Plus Flora started to initiate a game of TuggyChase in the house as well :wub: I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun :rolleyes: settling them down but the potential is there.

Missus Sparkle - I have been told to tell you that Mr Fish is a weatherman; this is just FishyFish :laugh:

No idea why people would want to home a GSD, especially not a long coat :wink:

anyone think Sparkle is bored :wink:

i think GSD's are lovely. my parents had one just after they got married. out in Zambia but when they came back to england they discovered Mum wasnt wheezing cause of the heat she was allergic to the dog. so they got rid of him. he was a lovely softie dog.

i am starting to contemplate food as well.....

I have just been to the doctor to deal with something else from my past that I suppressed. I had a miscarriage 12 years ago. No one wanted to talk about it after the event (went for my first scan, no heartbeat, D&C a day later), so I didn't talk about it either. I had no support so I just got on with things, pretty much blotting it out (although I was petrified throughout my pregnancy with Ro). I could tell you the year, and the season, but I had no idea of an actual date. Or even the month, to be honest. It's been eating away at me, so I've been to find out the date. I now have the date and can mark it - and grieve for the baby I lost. Knowing the actual date has brought a lot of stuff to the surface, but that's good because I can let go of all the feelings that I've squashed.

Sorry, that's all a bit depressing.

Jacky, are these Quavers? Aren't you a veggie? Last time I looked they used animal-rennet for the cheese, which is why I can't eat them :unsure:

They have a suitable for veggie symbol...I think that must be why I've never had them before cos they weren't veggie but now are?? :unsure: Oh I hope I'm right....I'm off to check!!