UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Mebbe :biggrin:

DSCF5583.jpg

Oooohhhh :wub: Flora will get used to him :wub:

Abby I would love to eat at your pub, the food sounds yummy but I don't live anywhere near and am unlikely to be at any time in the next millenia.

Whats in spring vegetable pie and can you do mail order?

Spring Veg pie has Shallots, leeks, carrots, onion, some other veg depends whats available when I'm cooking, cooked off in stock, beer & mustard, with a pastry lid. Very yummy :) When I'm feeling a bit braver I might try it with a homemade parmesan shortcrust pastry lid instead of the puff pastry (which is fab , but I suspect the other might be fabber). Served with either mash or chips and some kind of seasonal greenery.

Mail order... :unsure: not sure how the pastry would do care of Royal Mail :laugh:

bribe me and I might supply the recipe since you're so far away

FYI me and hubby have come to a greement.. i think i need to make some phone calls 2morrow

Good luck :flowers:

uh oh sparkle is on the sniff :laugh:

:biglaugh: love it

We haf students in the bar. They are happy. Clive is not happy. He is sat on his bed in the stove room chuffing and grumbling. I think he thinks he deserves food :rolleyes:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wavey: hello mrs chicken and Fi

more photos please :wub:

Fi says hi back :wavey:

And more photos you say? :wink:

DSCF5550.jpg

DSCF5588.jpg

He's such a gentle soul - we are utterly smitten :wub: Wend - the air kongs are getting twice as much usage now as he adores his toys :rolleyes: Toy box was found right after the water bowl. I think I may be putting Wubbas on a permanent monthly order :rolleyes: :laugh:

am i being dense i can't see any more info abotu him :D

plus how would i go about meeting him?

The website is horribly out of date, but he has his own thread on DP in Dogs Needing Homes :flowers:

If you felt strongly enough to want to meet him, a call to Fi would be your first step :)

pardon the phrase but look at the size of that tongue!

It's mahoosive :rolleyes: Plus they spent the first 3 hours that he was here running round the garden so we saw a lot of it :laugh:

:wub: thats one spheshul looking GSD mrs chicken :wub:

Ciren

Daniel came ito us, due to a change in his owners circumstances.

This fabulous boy has come from a family home with children & other dogs.

All potential adopters will be homevetted and be expected to travel to Kidwelly,

S.Wales to meet/adopt this lovely boy

If you are interested in this delightful boy please send your enquiries, telling us all about yourselves and the lifestyle you are offering to;

[email protected] or telephone Fionna on 07976 538588 or Olga on 07954 137761

Danielpom1.jpg

Im sure arrangements could be made for Daniel to visit you :)

I have just had a little heart to heart with Monty, which ended with him snuzzling and snorting in my face.

His nose smells distinctly of leather :glare:

Off to visit Ebay to order another pair :rolleyes: Thank goodness I'm at home tomorrow to keep an eye on him (and his plop).

Okie dokes lol :)

I've made a resolution yesterday not to make or participate in any lewd conversations, so I shan't start one now :)

Any more Georgia pics?

That girl is going to be a terror when she grows up (but in a good way :flowers:) I always look forward to Georgia pics :)

She's a terror already! So incredibly stubborn :laugh: And she's in love with Leona Lewis :wacko: She says she loves Leona more than she loves me or daddy :huh: She says "my song is Bleeding Love", she tells everybody she meets about 'her' song and insists on listening to it 64297357 times a day :rolleyes: She'll watch the Bleeding Love video on youtube and she kindly offers Leona the use of her dummy or a bit of the food she's eating :wacko: She adores music, will happily listen to it all day, she has no interest in any kids tv programmes, just wants music. And if I hum or sing a line or two she'll tell me the name of the song! I'll take more photos of her ladyship tomorrow :wub:

Standing defiantly in the woods :rolleyes:

DSC00038.jpg

She's a terror already! So incredibly stubborn :laugh: And she's in love with Leona Lewis :wacko: She says she loves Leona more than she loves me or daddy :huh: She says "my song is Bleeding Love", she tells everybody she meets about 'her' song and insists on listening to it 64297357 times a day :rolleyes: She'll watch the Bleeding Love video on youtube and she kindly offers Leona the use of her dummy or a bit of the food she's eating :wacko: She adores music, will happily listen to it all day, she has no interest in any kids tv programmes, just wants music. And if I hum or sing a line or two she'll tell me the name of the song! I'll take more photos of her ladyship tomorrow :wub:

Standing defiantly in the woods :rolleyes:

DSC00038.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: