UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Work, finances, family, dogs, life :suicide_anim: wake me up when it's all over!!! I wibbling and getting myself into a right tizz, I can't find any of the stuff I need for tomorrow at the vets or for work . . . time for bed me thinks.

night night Fugeeees :flowers:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's cool. i have a form of agoraphobia i like my comfort zones and do get freaked by new things. i already know our local vets as i had to take pickle there a while ago (was shaking like a leaf and covered in sweat by the time i got there mind) walkign round here is fine and we go into our local woods on the weekends. i have thought about this alot and its why i am being so picky abotu what size/breed of dog i get.

Thank you for answering, hope you didn't mind my asking :flowers: I know you have thought about it a lot - good luck :)

:GroupHug: Steph :GroupHug:

Thank you for answering, hope you didn't mind my asking :flowers: I know you have thought about it a lot - good luck :)

:GroupHug: Steph :GroupHug:

tee hee it actually helps. one of my biggest problems is i bottle stuff up so talking about it is good.

:GroupHug: Steph

Jaqui D you offered to help before, do you have any suggestions now?

Daniel pom is still looking :ninja:

sooooooooooooooo, mrs chicken, did Fi train him :unsure:

:rolleyes: He doesn't really do intelligent looks (but he is very smart :wub: ) but is great at sad and pathetic :laugh:

Ange - he's still here :biggrin: and so is Fi for the night :)

Gorgeous doglet Sarah. Is he a forever yet? :wub: Can't remember his name sorry.

BusterFish is offically here on a foster basis :rolleyes: Flora loves him in the garden but isn't very sure of him sharing her house and her hoomans at the moment - she keeps giving him the evil eye and they had a minor scrap over some dropped dry cat food, but only when it got to the last 2 pieces and they were touching noses trying to be first to eat it :rolleyes: BusterFish was very scared and legged it to hide in the toilet :laugh: So much for a new bossy big brother moving in to keep Flora in her place :rolleyes: Bizarrely, he feels like a skinny Bear :wub:

:GroupHug: Steph

Daniel pom is still looking :ninja:

:rolleyes: He doesn't really do intelligent looks (but he is very smart :wub: ) but is great at sad and pathetic :laugh:

Ange - he's still here :biggrin: and so is Fi for the night :)

BusterFish is offically here on a foster basis :rolleyes: Flora loves him in the garden but isn't very sure of him sharing her house and her hoomans at the moment - she keeps giving him the evil eye and they had a minor scrap over some dropped dry cat food, but only when it got to the last 2 pieces and they were touching noses trying to be first to eat it :rolleyes: BusterFish was very scared and legged it to hide in the toilet :laugh: So much for a new bossy big brother moving in to keep Flora in her place :rolleyes: Bizarrely, he feels like a skinny Bear :wub:

I hope Flora settles down with him and he can stay. He looks lovely :wub: