UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Morning

My son, Bradley, woke me up at 5.50am this morning .......why?

because its his '8th Birthday' today

Happy Birthday Bradley :partytime:

I haven't had a chance to catch up on here

so :GroupHug: to you who are in need

Have a good day, and its soon the BH w/e x

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see - foofs, wanking bulldogs, raspberrys crackberrys and blackberrys, somebody winning 17k cos man utd won, Abby going downstairs to the pub in her frilly nighty ..................................................

Nope, you've not missed anything interesting :

:ohmy: well fingers crossed for a quiet day in work so I can catch up :laugh:

Morning :wavey:

Lesley glad you are ok, sorry bout the jeep n the short fireman though :flowers:

Alex - good luck!!! :flowers: :GroupHug:

Happy Birthday Bradley :flowers:

I managed to set fire to my car tonight.

I just filled it up with petrol as well :rolleyes:

:ohmy: Glad you're ok though :GroupHug: Sorry to hear about the demise of your car though. Join my club :rolleyes:

:pinkie: Ian has taken his dads car to work today so I've got mine and can go out and do stuff :pinkie: I'm going to buy dog food, cat food, rat food & bedding, compost and stuff for my vegetables and milk. Tis sooooooo exciting :pinkie:

Best of luck with your exam Alex :flowers:

I'm going out gallavanting :biggrin: Did I mention I'm off work now until June 9th? :biggrin: I got the usual lecture from my dad my boss Pat last night about being careful, looking after myself and the children, don't drink too much etc etc etc :laugh:

Happy Birthday Bradley! :thumbsup_anim:

Good luck with the exam! :thumbsup_anim:

I have got a meeting today. It is in Truro. Yesterday I had a meeting in Plymouth, and last week the South Hams. This makes me feel terribly important. People all the way from Modbury to Truro want ME!

(admittedly usually I can go 6 months without anyone being bothered about meetings at all. It appears this must be Meeting Season).

Now I must find some clothes that aren't covered in hair and mud. I probably should have changed my only respectable trousers before cleaning out the rabbit after yesterdays meeting. :rolleyes: I wonder if I can make a special 'wardrobe management charge' on the bill. Possibly it would be wise to call it something else though...

Oh Lesley the sooner you get the new tractor to pull bales about the better, I am beginning to think there is a fetish going on here, first policemen now firemen :laugh:

Actually we were laughing because the police didnt come out and we knew why and then two turn up right at the end. I walked past rattling my chains and stuff and the PC called me back and asked if there was anything he could do to help. I expressed my surprise and told him he was six years too late.

He was so polite and caring and what he said "suggested" that the decent guys are on my side.

Another policeman knocked my daughters door the other day and said it was great what we did.

Two deaths overnight one expected and one I need words with Fenella the fox about and I need to sort out insurance now.

Im soooo tired :mecry:

It will make the world of difference with a decent tractor.