UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

:laugh: the same names keep cropping up though. Usually Abby, Jacobean and you Theresa :glare:

I just pinged Melf to ask if she'd ever had a wanking bulldog. :wacko:

Maybe I could have phrased it better cos her reaction is making me laugh :laugh:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: the same names keep cropping up though. Usually Abby, Jacobean and you Theresa :glare:

I just pinged Melf to ask if she'd ever had a wanking bulldog. :wacko:

Maybe I could have phrased it better cos her reaction is making me laugh :laugh:

:biglaugh: subtle....subtle

I now have tears streaming down my face.

BTW...don't google JoshnBecks' problem :mecry:

They're an active and intelligent breed. Could it be he's bored?

I reckon thats how this started, if he is kept busy then he don't do it. It's when he sits down then he cant control himself

Melp's you have such a way with words :rolleyes: :laugh:

kennelled for a couple of years so plenty of time to learn this behaviour :(

some women prefer chocolate to sex, maybe I should ask the blokes on here for a male alternative :unsure:

some women prefer chocolate to sex, maybe I should ask the blokes on here for a male alternative :unsure:

I have 15 blokes sat downstairs in me bar watching footie...maybe I could conduct some market research on your behalf :unsure:

Edited to add: misses melps person thingy...was that you? :angry:

Do you think plunging neckline or slightly see-through would get a better response?

Don't forget, there is footie on tv...they are distracted

uhm, nighty would work....

the footys gone over time so Lewis is still at work

A wanking bulldog! Only on this site :laugh: :laugh:

not if you google it apparently....especially not on youtube :mecry:

Well I would do things to divert his attention. Have a little training session. Maybe take that time to clean wrinkles and ears. Or is he trying to do it a lot of the time?

You'll have to be very alluring Abby the footie is very exciting at the moment and there's just been argy bargy.

Edited by Jacobean

Now I even had to look away from the adverts for those vids on YouTube. Please tell me you didn't watch any of them :jealous:

I am struggling into me plunging neckline nighty and have put on me best push-up bra. Poor guys won't know what's hit them...

Edited by Abby