UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to our local shops to use the post office this afternoon. There was someone stood outside the bookies with a Man U t-shirt on taking photos of the poster that shows the odds on Man U winning :wacko: Guess he's rather happy tonight as well.

Night T x

Don't know Julia. I never go abroad. I suppose you can wear them over cossies on the beach when you're walking about or as a top other times.

Edited by Jacobean

I went to our local shops to use the post office this afternoon. There was someone stood outside the bookies with a Man U t-shirt on taking photos of the poster that shows the odds on Man U winning :wacko: Guess he's rather happy tonight as well.

Possibly not. The odds in the window would've been for them to win in 90 minutes. There are seperate odds for outright. Outright odds are worse but you cover your back. Of all the bets I took tonight none of them were for outright. My chum only wins because he stipulated on his betting slip many moons ago for them to win outright.

I thought they were called Blackberry.

My landlord referred to mine as a raspberry :laugh:

Polly and I have been out to dinner at our neighbour's house. Everyone from all the houses down our track was invited, so we ended up with 11 humans, 3 dogs and a pussycat at or under the table. It was fun and I ate too much.

Have I missed anything interesting??? :unsure: I am sure I have knowing you lot :rolleyes: :laugh:

I have had a lovely night at a jewellery party/watching the footie with my mates :wub: they are lovely :biggrin: I am turning into a right social animal .... finally got my life back on track :biggrin: :elefant:

Will catch up in a bit :)

Have I missed anything interesting??? :unsure: I am sure I have knowing you lot :rolleyes: :laugh:

Will catch up in a bit :)

Let's see - foofs, wanking bulldogs, raspberrys crackberrys and blackberrys, somebody winning 17k cos man utd won, Abby going downstairs to the pub in her frilly nighty ..................................................

Nope, you've not missed anything interesting :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: