UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I agree tis loverly. I only steam it for about 4 minutes tho and then I throw in little bits of crispy bacon but of course that's no good for you vegetarians - sorry.

I have now found some wrapping materials and my auction lots are done, just need addressing and then I can post them tomorrow :biggrin: MrsBoo I am sending your auction win on it's own but you can expect another delivery after the bank holiday :ph34r_anim:

Yes it says to steam for 4-5 mins but I overdo it :rolleyes: :laugh: Oooh I'm exciteddddd, thank youuuu!! :boldred: :boldred:

Oh no! :( Now your scaring me. Would that be hyper or hypo thyroidism?

(scuttles off to google thyroid)

Nooo don't worry! My sis is diabetic (since she was 7) and my Mum had thyroid trouble - the one where you can get a goitre. I often get checked for both cos at the first sign of any of the symptoms you've had I panic :rolleyes: but I've been fine so far (touch wood!) :flowers: Wait til you've seen the doc :flowers:

Thanks guys :flowers:

The thing is I don't feel unwell. Extremely tired yes but nout unwell.

When they suggested it yesterday I just poo-pooed the idea. However, the more I think about it the more I realise I do actually have the majority of symptoms apart from weight loss. For the last few months I've been hungry all the time, have been eating like a horse and have actually put on a fair bit of weight :mellow: But like I said, I can attribute all the symptoms to to other possible causes. Deep down I'm sure I haven't got diabetes.

Hopefully will know more tomorrow.

I had myself tested quite a few years ago now as I kept seeing posters etc. with all the symptoms and I had most of them at the time, but the tests came back clear. I think I was just thirsty and worn out!

:GroupHug:

I dont know who has stolen me and put this me in my place, but I like her :biggrin:

Ive been clearing out cupboards, just done a bit of gardening while throwing the ball for the dogs. Im up to date with things that need doing.

Im one happy girlie :biggrin:

I was diagnosed with diabetes a couple of years ago, and in one way its the best thing that happened to me.

Ive cut down on all the sugary things, gone onto diet coke etc, and have lost weight and size by just doing that. I feel better in myself for it all

well i had a domestic with hubby about it earlier, he wants to wait while we get the front room floored. i don't think it will matter. we plan to continue the "discussion" when he gets home from work. all i am doing atm is tormenting myself.

well i had a domestic with hubby about it earlier, he wants to wait while we get the front room floored. i don't think it will matter. we plan to continue the "discussion" when he gets home from work. all i am doing atm is tormenting myself.

Ciren - if you end up getting a poopie you may wish you hadn't just got the new flooring fitted (if you see what I mean ) plus I suppose any new dog coming into your home may feel anxious for a while and could well have 'accidents' - use that to scupper hubby's arguments :D

By the way Ciren has anyone mentioned a good book you can get if you're about to get a pup? It's "The Perfect Puppy" by Gwen Bailey. I would get that now and read it before you get pup then you can refer to it when you need to when things may get a bit erm fraught. :laugh: Gads zook I can't remember how to spell that. I'm getting worse.