UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Better Be A Good One

Jazz

Eve, lob me down as a referee...I have known you over 2 years..I know you aren't going to fleece anyone or Rob their pooch

My neighbour did cinnamon trust walking and the lady was awful.... could have paid ten times over for a dog walker!

Thanks Griff but it's 5 years, though I've been on here since the Refuge started so you have probably known me for longer than that

It shows as available Griff, but neither the store I get deliveries from or the nearest one have any. We did make the real thing from prosecco and creme de cassis but the cool line stuff is only 4% and I dilute it down.

Eve, your doctor could sign?

I've never met my doctor Suzeanna lol

Eve, look at Petfostering Scotland. They use foster carers for owners when they go into hospital.

Will do Blackmagic - thanks

try PAPAS, its for disabled people, to walk their dogs

Thanks Jazz, I'll have a look

Hope none of the builders cause any problems.

Suzeanna Amazon sell it too https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cool-Line-Royal-Sparkling-Wine/dp/B074FWLS8C

• Like 1

Morning all

Ruby is improving day on day, although still feeling rather sore. It's like a bloody florist shop in here. If any more bouquets come we have nothing to put them in!

My leg is not getting better, in fact it was really bad yesterday. The only thing that helps is one exercise from those you sent black magic, the one where you hold your leg out for a slow count of 10.

I got Archie out yesterday and this morning for a walk so he's a happy boy.

• Like 1

Glad you have found an exercise that helps you, Yantan.

Do it as often as you can.

It may not seem to do much to begin with but with constant repetition it gradually makes a difference. Sciatica really is very overwhelming. It seems to affect every thing you do.

I couldn't drive for a month at one point. Not only did it make my leg worse but my GP warned me that if I had an accident my insurance company may get awkward about the fact that it could have affected my driving.

JIm has handed in his winter tyres to be bead blasted and primed before he paints them so they will be ready for the winter.

Just waiting for the handles for the kitchen cupboards and it will be done, at last.

I didn't hang my washing out because it was starting to rain but now it has cleared up. It is too late, it has been in the tumble drier.

My grandson must be going through a growing spurt.

He asked his dad if it was snack time yet.

Dad replied 'no, you've just had your lunch.'

Grandson exclaimed'But that was like 10 minutes ago!'

just been further than ever on the scooter, and got back home! at the last minute lewis couldnt pick up some dog food for me, so chanced it. glad i did as i know i can go myself ava complete. it smells just like fish4dogs, they loved it

• Like 2

Pleased you got your hair appointment Griff. Hope it turned out as you wanted it to.

Well done for venturing further out on the scooter Jazz. Lovely to know you can be indepemdant if you have to.

So Pleased Ruby is getting better every day. Everything crossed for a full recovery.

I am an itchy, lumpy misery. Don't know what's attacking me but I am literally covered from head to toe in inflamed bites. So itchy and painful. I'll be having shares in Anthisan the amount I'm using. Only thing that works for me. Can't even see the little blighters but I can feel them getting me. Give me good old Scottish midges any day. At least I know what I'm dealing with there.