UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Better Be A Good One

Jazz

Suzeanna, I was told not to drink at all...I had been teetotal for about 15years and I just thought stuff it... hasn't done me any good. My consultant said 2pints and I let slip that I drank more...he said I could have 4pints a week, when I had my meltdown over Steve I was doing that every night....my liver functions were fine. I think you have to decide on living or existing, you need to enjoy life not just be here...if you get what I mean. I think that a little of what you fancy Can do you the world of good

Eve, I hope you have had an easier day today and I did have a nice time, Molly was dead pleased to see me and followed me upstairs to the toilet...she rarely leaves Steve's side, she was sat on her bed in his bedroom waiting for me when I came out bless her. We just watched t.v, I dropped his bits and bobs off and he bought me home so I didn't have to mess with the buses

Ruby has taken Archie around the block to stretch their legs whilst it's fine. It had been raining pretty heavily up to then.

The last two nights I have actually felt cold and am wearing socks for the first time in many weeks.

I hope you are all having a nice bank holiday weekend, or just a nice weekend if you are in Scotland.

We have put our winter duvet on the bed. Summer one now away till next year.

It was 4 degrees here last night. Mostly wet today.

Summer has left the building now and autumn is knocking on the door.

Sounds good that Ruby is getting out and getting some fresh air while the weather holds.

I hope that vertigo doesn't last long Griff. It must be awful.

We had the doors propped open earlier so Archie could play innies and outies but it was like Siberia in here. I might have to close my bedroom window tonight - although I am still using my bedside fan during the night due for hot flushes. I get cold in between though :rolleyes:

I don't think Ruby is overdoing it. The surgeon told her to keep moving as much as possible and not to sit or lie down for long periods through the day. She is going to bed just after her jab at 7pm because it makes her a bit woozie (for lack of a better word)

I don't think we have home visits...we have to go to the walk in centre....I should be o.k until Tuesday, I think I will prop myself up in bed

It's chucked it down all day, I have a fence to be painting...I am still mooching round in shorts, refuse to accept summer has gone lol