UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jawing

Jazz

Just nipped on to see if anyone is up...just me I think!!

Survived my brothers trip, he was only here about 2hours...unbelievable how different we are, idid have to nip out with the dogs for half an hour as I could feel myself starting to get annoyed lol

My son and daughter are totally different personalities, they only see each other a couple of times a year and do argue very easily! Looks as if it's going to be sunny today and the dear little birds are twittering their heads off. . Blast them:(

Uuurgghh. Archie woke me up at 6.30am wanting out. The trouble is once I am up I am up - wide awake and all ready to go. Anyway I thought I'd just make a coffee and go back to bed to read for a couple of hours but about an hour in I fell asleep. If I do have that second sleep I wake up feeling crap & I was asleep until almost 11am! Now I feel hungover :(

Uuurgghh. Archie woke me up at 6.30am wanting out. The trouble is once I am up I am up - wide awake and all ready to go. Anyway I thought I'd just make a coffee and go back to bed to read for a couple of hours but about an hour in I fell asleep. If I do have that second sleep I wake up feeling crap & I was asleep until almost 11am! Now I feel hungover :(

I am the same if I have a second sleep. . Also, if I fall asleep during the day- very rarely- I feel hungover when I wake up.

Talking of Ch............ I used to work beside a girl who had all her Christmas pressies bought, wrapped and up the attic by the end of September.

I couldn't believe her kids never changed their minds before the big day. Mine would have had several changes of thought during that time.

A lovely sunny day here so more gardening is on the cards.

Afternoon all :)

Decided to try hot yoga this morning. OMG. I thought I was going to die :laugh: The hot yoga classes are usually 60 minutes. Sunday morning is 75 minutes. I have never sweated so much in my whole entire life :unsure: I really enjoyed it though - going to try and fit in a class on my day off when I get back from my holiday. Can't do it this week as I'm getting my eyebrows done at the same time as the class.

ooooooo crikey, i find Yoga hard enouh...let alone adding heat Lol

Blackmagic, my mum starts christmas shopping on christmas day in the sales Lol

Yantan, i hope you felt a bit better as the day went on

been having a mare in the bathroom again...groan!

I'm quite lucky. I'm pretty bendy, so am quite good at yoga and Pilates. The room was heated to 40 degrees, so it was totally different :laugh: Spent the afternoon doing my weightlifting, then headed to spin and circuit. Am knackered now :)

Went round to see mum and dad this evening - we were chatting about their holiday. They had decided that Ted was going to move in at my house for the 3 weeks. I then said I didn't see why Ted couldn't stay at their house and me and my brother take it in turns to stay over and look after him. Mum said it was only for 3 weeks and Ted would be fine at mine. I said it had worked fine with Ted staying at theirs for the last few years, so I didn't get what was different. Dad said he didn't think it was fair to ask Chris to stay away from his new house just after he had got married. I then threw mum's comment back at her and said am sure that Chris could spare a couple of nights a week away as it's only for 3 weeks. They took Ted away with them a couple of weeks ago in the caravan and apparently he was a really good boy. So then mum changed her mind and decided that they should take him with them.

Oh well...problem solved Gooster...bonus lol. I am hypermobile, have ehlers danlos....but most of my bones are misaligned so spend most of my ime getting in the right position

Jazz......everything is wrong with the bathroom!

Walked the dogs, kota chucked herself in the puddles

Edited by griff