UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jawing

Jazz

Lovely!!!!! and your tan looks good too!

Dyeing my hair back to pink at the front, will leave it like that for a few days, i think the weirdo across the road has hers pink but it comes out dull as sheis obviously crap at dyeing her hair Lol, i may go platinum at the front or maybe i might do just the tips again...that looked good but was pretty easy to do

You look gorgeous Jayne :flowers:

Archie has been a painter and decorator's mate today as he has not left his uncle Vince's side whilst Vince painted the exterior of our house. Well apart from when I took him for a walk that is. Other than that he has followed Vince round or sat on his bed and watched whilst Vince was up the ladder. The weather kept up and now that's the masonry all painted, windows etc. will be done on Friday.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. I was worried that I'd look like a drag queen. Once I got over the shock of me with makeup on (except foundation), I got used to it :)

Hope you get added to the list Jazz :unsure:

Went to check on Blue tonight and he was at the bottom of the field at the bottom of the lane. So I decided to park my car and climb over the gate at the bottom instead of going up to the farm. Just as I was climbing over the gate, a bee flew in my face, so I jumped back and went 'aargh a bee' just as a jogger went past :laugh: He stopped to ask if I was ok :laugh: Sure he thought I was up to no good :unsure:

I couldn't even tell you the last time I wore a skirt or dress or a pair of heels or make-up!

It's another gorgeous day here and Archie has just gone off with the DW.

Big day today for us all. I have a postal vote so sent it in a couple of weeks ago.

Alicia you never seem to catch a break with your medical stuff. I hope things get sorted soon :flowers:

Griff how are you today? Does the weather affect your health issues at all?

Morning all

No thunder here

I am o.k thanks Yantan, the only problem i have with the weather is i overheat but generally i just run round in shorts and a vest so not really a problem...i prefer the summer as there is less chance of me picking up a cold or getting a chest infection, i am always happy when the sun shines

Jazz, unplug the phone

Owl...oh dear oh dear...glad he is not mine Lol

Yantan, i would normally suggest the vetuk alternative of fipronil but the last time i ordered from them i never got my order and had to claim the money back through paypal...i won't use them again, i pay more by shopping elsewhere but to be honest i can be having the cat run out of food or the dogs not having supplements

Thanks Griff. I've found some cheaper prices online myself but they are not companies I know or have dealt with so I am just ordering some from Hyperdrug who I have an account with. I would have used Pet Supermarket as they are a bit cheaper but I bought my last box of Frontline from them and it took over a week to come. Off The Streets need this stuff ASAP!