UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jawing

Jazz

Hope your wrist appt goes OK Alicia :flowers:

Sympathies Griff :GroupHug: Nowt worse than that awful dragging feeling in your guts and cramping that you can't get away from.

I am turning into one of those old farts that leaves their indicators on long after making a manoeuvre. I do it 3 or 4 times a week now :rolleyes_anim: I just can't hear the ticking. Or have they made the tick quieter?

I also forgot that Archie had a vet appt yesterday morning :rolleyes_anim: We got in this morning instead and my apologies were accepted without a charge for the missed appt.

There's not much hope for me. I step ever closer to that place reserved for me in The Home For The Terminally Bewildered.

• Like 1

well done Jazz!!!

errrmmmm Yantan, the dunk dunk varies on each car, 2 of my dads bmws were quite loud, this one and the z4 not so much, the range rovers i worked on (the p38) OMG i had a headache from them by the end of the day!!! some makes of car it is barely audible and in others even me who is deaf in one ear and partially deaf in the other can hear it lol

managed to get to town, did what i needed and it started to rain and there was me...no coat or jacket Lol

I have done in the past Merledogs ...only problem is I end up constipated then. I was on the pill when younger and that sorted me out, can't have it again though....this is all down to medication as it started when they switched my drug...think I will have a word with the Dr when I see her...could do with some up to date contraception advice anyway

Morning. Seems a bit cooler this morning. I hope so as I am taking Archie out shortly and don't want to come back like a wet dish rag.

For anyone having sleep troubles. Have you tried listening to ambient sounds that you can find on the internet? There are lots on YouTube. I like to listen to rain falling or the creaking of a ship and the waves lapping around it but there are many other sounds if you don't find these agreeable. I usually find I get lulled to sleep in about a half hour or so. I don't always stay asleep but just tune in again and they send me to the land of nod again. I used to use them years ago and then forgot all about them until recently.

5 years, not long. its 5 years next week mother went. they haven't left us. I still shout at Trudy to leave any food ive dropped, I still hear the voommm as she shoots across the room. mouse does that for real lol

Awww Marion, bet he is still keeping an eye on you

Merledogs....i should have come back to see who was up...we could have had a natter Lol

I will try the ambient sounds, it is either my medication or disease...i am pretty sure of it, so long as i get a couple of hours sleep i should be o.k

• Like 1