UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jawing

Jazz

Sorry to hear that you've had water coming in again Alex.

I hope Kota is feeling better this morning?

Archie and I went down to the park early this morning as Ruby has been away overnight and I had to take her dog walking duty. Anyway we got there before there were too many people, just a few other people walking their dogs.

Hope Kota is feeling better today :flowers:

Hope you have sorted the roof now Alex - it's just chucked it down here!

I think the reason I like to comment on good service is because of my job. I know how it feels when someone reports back to my boss when I've gone the extra mile or been just nice to them. It is hard working with the general public, especially when you have to be nice to everyone!

• Like 2

Over the last few days, have been using the skinny tan gradual tanner. This morning a patient asked where I had been on holiday, then this evening I had to give mum and dad a lift to a party and mum was shocked at how brown I look. She didn't believe me that it was a fake tan as it looks so natural. Am very impressed :) Going to keep going with it so I have a nice tan for my brother's wedding :)

My Ocado man brought my shopping today, he even had my strawberries (they were missing on Thursday's delivery).

Been watching the British weightlifting championships this afternoon. I was watching one of the men's categories. One man kept 'adjusting himself' before doing his clean and jerk lift. Must be part of his routine, but it made me laugh :laugh:

Thanks for the link Black magic

I may look at the skiny tan Jayne....still no feckin shower here so can't do a spray tan

Kota was acting weird after her walk...apparently squealed twice...reckon its her cruciate...just what I don't need...sigh

I was watching the England match last night. The Russian fans were letting off flares inside the ground and there was a loud bang. Not only was that incredibly stupid (did they not think that some people might think a bomb had gone off?!) but how the feck did they get them inside? Where was the security?

Lots of trouble involving England fans as well. No doubt there are some England fans who are intent on causing trouble, but apparently there were a lot of Russian fans attacking England fans before the match, not necessarily those who were causing trouble, and apparently some locals were involved as well. Blame needs to be apportioned where it's due. From seeing some of the footage on tv, it was brutal and two England fans are in a critical condition. The Russian fans also climbed over barriers inside the stadium, possibly panicked by a loud bang going off in the Russian bit and some of them were attacking England fans as they ran through them. No security separating the fans, just a tarpaulin over some seats. The England fans were panicking and trying to run out, which caused a stampede. If you look at the footage you can see England fans squashed up against a fence which they were jumping over, despite the drop on the other side. Could have been catastrophic. Where were the police inside the ground?! It's sickening.

Alex, we all! Said the same...yes there are some thugs but a lot of it is started by others and it fair annoys me how the news cover it as English football hooligans and then after 10minutes of that they then say it was erussian fans that started it!!!

I didn't see the scenes inside the ground but bloody awful!

I didn't know that was the story behind the headlines - thanks for that Alex.

Thanks also blackmagic for the link. I was pleasantly surprised to see how well the dogs looked especially considering how poor the country is. Well done to Sam, Mark and the team :flowers: