UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jawing

Jazz

Toddler in question is bright as a button and totally fearless. Good thing Wispa is ok with tinies. He just doesn't stop except when he is asleep. I don't think he is hyperactive, just very intelligent, strong and fit. He wears his family out. His main ambition is to explore the outside world. I hope he never makes it to the nearby bus stop or who knows where he may end up. I gave them a tall stairgate I had spare, they have other gates, but he is a mini Houdini.

He has led a charmed life so far. He managed to escape the bitumen, but the rest of us didn't. Not sure that black Goth nail polish is really my thing. Makes a change though. I just caught the little sweetie as he was about to jump happily into the spillage.

• Like 1

Hahahaha, he sounds like my uncle!!!! he never ever stopped, when he broke his leg he managed to get down the stairs and out the front door at about 2 and was off up the street to play, he used to vanish in the town and everytime he would be found at the toy shop....when he started school on his first day nan dropped him off, the door went at about 11am and in he walked, he had wondered out of school, walked all the way home crossed busy roads and his reason for doing so? he had played with the toys, looked at the books and done everything so came home!

Hyperdrug are pretty good Yantan, i use them quite a bit, they are fabulous for dog coats when they have a sale on, i bought a load for my 2, all matching and deags has grown again.....will give them to the rescue instead and get her some new

That child sounds a livewire..never mind stair gates, they need a ball and chain!

It's amazing the number of comments you get when walking through town eating an ice cream cone. Aren't ladies of my age meant to do that? Some of the remarks and accompanying sly grins were quite :blush:

• Like 1

Vetuk had big problems when they changed their payment software and orders were delayed.

I get my scalibor collars from as they are the cheapest and the last time it took a few weeks because of the problem. However, they did arrive.

Many complained on their facebook page about not getting much needed food and prescriptions.

Blue is doing ok thanks Griff - the little bugger pulled a shoe off at the weekend, so he had a new one put back on on Tuesday.

Just been and voted. Have been sitting on the fence with this vote, I like to know actual facts about what will happen. So far this campaign has just been about what might happen if we leave. So I opted to stay. Being in the EU isn't having a negative impact on my life, and coming out might cause issues with the economy, so I'd rather stay put. Figure if the EU falls apart, we can always have another referendum about it at a later date :)

Not telling anyone what I voted. So there!

Have had a long chat with mum of high speed toddler, and realise she has a harder task than most. I thought her boy was a very tall 3 year old. Turns out he is only 2. He is the size of most 4 yr olds. Apparently she gets told off by complete strangers for taking him out in the buggy instead of walking with him. He is also a late talker, not uncommon with boys, but he has his own language and gets frustrated and upset when people don't understand him. He is clearly very bright, and uses signs to explain. He is having speech therapy to help him. I now understand why he likes having long conversations with Wispa through the fence. She sits and listens to him, and he probably thinks she understands everything he says. She probably does because she is watching his body language. Sometimes she talks back, and he makes dog noises back at her. It's sweet.

• Like 3

No one needs to say what they voted unless they wish to share it so quite understand your view Owl.

I voted out. I did not expect the country to follow. I am pleased we are leaving the EEC but understandably I think a little apprehensive about how things will go until we've negotiated our way out.

I am knackered too because although I did sleep for an hour or so here and there thro the night I was mostly watching the results coming in.

• Like 1