UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jawing

Jazz

I did like George, he was a super dog.

Hopeless at remembering anniversaries. Remembered Wispa's Gotcha day a week late. Should have been 31 May. But we had a very nice day when I remembered a week later. We have been together for 8 years. She is still a pain in the backside as well as being totally brilliant. And she would tell you I am still a daft old bat.

• Like 2

Lol Owl..... I am sure wispa would say no such thing about you! Happy gotcha day Wispa!!!

Fingers crossed for sleep tonight, mind you I don't think I need to be up....completely lost a day earlier...kept thinking it was thursday

Happy belated Gotcha day to Wispa :party: :heart:

George liked you too Owl. He was pretty much a mummy's boy but occasionally he would meet someone who he instantly took to and you were one of them.

Please would you PM your address too Owl so I can return the splint. It has been tremendous help, thank you so much!

I need coffee.

• Like 1

Well, I know which one of you two will be happy now! The sun came out, so I thought I'd try to do some weeding in the garden...I've got chains of bindweed that I swear could go round the globe, and nettles taller than I am! I've been nettled, bitten by something small but very antisocial, nearly went arse over tit when I trod on something I thought was solid only to find it wasn't..so I retired in a sulk, ate a Magnum and now I'm going to read my kindle. I hate housework, painting, ironing and GARDENING most of all. Why aren't I rich??

• Like 1

Well, I know which one of you two will be happy now! The sun came out, so I thought I'd try to do some weeding in the garden...I've got chains of bindweed that I swear could go round the globe, and nettles taller than I am! I've been nettled, bitten by something small but very antisocial, nearly went arse over tit when I trod on something I thought was solid only to find it wasn't..so I retired in a sulk, ate a Magnum and now I'm going to read my kindle. I hate housework, painting, ironing and GARDENING most of all. Why aren't I rich??

Sing it! :guitar: :jammin:

Moaning :tired:

England played better so deserved to win. And Wales aren't out of it yet. I support both but Wales is where my heart is.

suzeanna You probably know this already but if you attempt to dig up/chop off bindweed, it will resprout from a tiny bit of root and they have a huge network of roots under the soil. The only way to kill it is to repeat spray with a glyphosate based weedkiller until it all the roots are killed.

I didn't even know England was playing! I don't like footie though so that's OK. Sorry Wales lost Alex but that was sporting of you to say what you did about England :flowers:

I had the most extraordinary dreams last night. They've left me a bit unsettled this morning. I'll just keep supping coffee and then I'll be over it quick sticks.

• Like 1

I had a very odd dream last night but as soon as I woke I forgot it but I do know it was so odd that I even knew I was dreaming at the time

even the whole idea of dreams is pretty bloody mad when you think about it , all that make believe stuff in your head in pictures with no rules

if they didn't exist and someone suggested the idea you would think drugs were involved

• Like 2