UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mad Mumblings

merledogs

Ooooh Jazz! :huh:

It's gorjuss here again today. I am going to go and collect Sadie in a minute and take her and Archie for a nice walk. Hopefully the one I have planned will be dog free so that I can let Sadie off-lead. She is awful with other dogs and cannot be trusted not to have a go at them. Archie is her only friend and I love to see them bumbling about together and plus it's more exercise for her than being on-lead.

Gas man arrived as promised and fixed the boiler so we have hot water again :biggrin:

We leave for our long drive to Dorset and Monkey World day after tomorrow :jammin:

ooo can you pick me up on the way please? I loved it there. Jim was lovely, chatting to everyone but alison wouldnt talk to anyone. Mike and Jeremy were being mobbed, and john the vet, they were all so friendly

the fried chicken was the best ive tasted in the cafe.

and the best bit, you can book scooters if your disabled, as it is a bit hilly

Glad your boiler is mended Marion :)

Ouch Jazz :unsure:

Enjoy Monkey World Marion :)

Work isn't too bad today. They close for an hour at lunch and the staff go home. It's a gorgeous day here again so I have wandered down to the park for lunch to sit in the sunshine :)

The fence between us and a neighbour is his responsibility and very rickety so he's decided to replace it. He's made up his own sections..sort of post and rail effect. He came round earlier to tell me he would be starting it today..just looked out of the window and swore..loudly! He has a very unfriendly dog, he knows I have dogs. If you were taking out a fence of about 10 panels, you would take out a couple, replace the posts and section, and move on..wouldn't you? Not he, he's taken out the whole blasted lot and no way will he have it all replaced today or even tomorrow, so I can't let the dogs into the garden. Stupid stupid idiot!

Enjoy your lunch gooster

hope you have a good time at monkey world, i went when i was about 15

What an absolute nob your neighbour sounds Suzeanna, hope it gets done and there aren't any incidents between the dogs

we now have sunshine Yeah!!!!!! it was really cold this morning and i wasn't happy

Afternoon. It's a beautiful day today and I'm enjoying a day off :)

I dropped some plants off at my boss's house and then went to Bents garden centre and bought a couple of these American lounge chairs. They are unbelievably comfy for plastic chairs, I think I'm going to be spending a lot of time sitting outside this summer.

oowwwwwwwwww

ive got a pain by my hip and it hhuurrttsssssssssss

my friend says it sounds like when she had appendicitis so go to the doctors. ill wait and see how it goes. I hate them saying its nothing so go away, but hate it when they say go to the hospital ....

ooo can you pick me up on the way please? I loved it there. Jim was lovely, chatting to everyone but alison wouldnt talk to anyone. Mike and Jeremy were being mobbed, and john the vet, they were all so friendly

the fried chicken was the best ive tasted in the cafe.

and the best bit, you can book scooters if your disabled, as it is a bit hilly

Alison is cooking our dinner on Saturday night. I will look out for the fried chicken in the caff though at lunchtime! We are being allowed to stay after shutting time and see the furry people going to bed. I am getting excited about it all :cheer:

Nice chairs Alex :biggrin:

That's a stupid move on your neighbour's part Suzeanna. I hope he completes the new fence PDQ.

Sophie I hope the migraine has gone completely now. A week is a long time to suffer with that particular misery.

We had the walk to ourselves - I knew immediately I pulled into the small car parking area as there were no other cars there and there is no access from any other point. Sadie had a fabulous time free-ranging. It was her first time on that walk but Archie knows it well and was very excited to show her all the exciting places - like the best place to access the stream, the hide, deer trails and all the best muddy puddles to wallow in :rolleyes: When I look at her and think of how she spent her first 5 years shut up in a shed it makes me :mecry:

• Like 1

nice chair Merledogs... did you manage not to buy any plants then??

Yantan, sounds like you had a lovely walk

Jazz, hope the pain is nothing bad

just had kota out, she still bites on the lead, really badly so the trianer said clip 2 leads on and when she bites on one grab the other and let the one she is chewing drop..... she has just chewed through a brand new lead despite me dropping it, i have tried soaking a lead in bitter spray and it didn't work so i am using a chain lead for one lead and the other i have just ordered another lead and i am going to soak that in chilli mixed with water...... hopefully that will do the trick