UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mad Mumblings

merledogs

we too have sunshine wish has made us all sad..... both of the dogs loved lying on the deck on their beds getting some sun on their bones

Gooster, i agree if you are having a special occassion rain really is annoying, hope the weather holds and get yourself up and dressed!

Merledogs, are you going to take it easy today and give yourself chance to recover?

need to pick up a new jet wash today...gosh my life is real exciting

Griff - no I'm not :laugh:

I've been and planted a tree out front. It's a Prunus Royal Burgundy :wub:

I've also moved a small Magnolia out of one of my 'nice' containers into another one ready for donating to my boss (I've offloaded 7 plants onto him so far - potentially more). He's saving money anyway, it would cost him at least £50 if he were to buy them. Got some hedging plants for him if he wants them. Will have a look when I go to his house on Tuesday what else he's got space for. Also giving 3 to someone else on our team plus I gave about 6 or 7 to another team member last year, so they seem to be the recipients of my gardening cast offs :laugh:

Edited by merledogs

I won both disabled walkers I bid on lol

ive picked up one, the other people havent replyed.

the back door is open, the dogs are loving it

im eating a plate of gammon at the moment. I put the beef in the slow cooker for some reason when I still had a joint sitting there :confused:

evening all ,

if you are on Facebook and I have not jumped on you already can you please like this page

https://www.facebook.com/oxforddistancelearning

they have chosen Dogstar as their charity of the month , for every new like they get in March we get 50p up to a maximum of £1500

so far our supporters have raised £888 which for just liking a page on facebook is rather amazing !

Am back from the Christening - I didn't think we'd be back so early, so I have put Blue on full livery and told his sharer she can ride him if she wants :rolleyes: Not quite sure what to do with myself now :laugh: I could go to the gym I suppose (since I skived off on Friday as I was working late), but I don't usually go to the gym on a Sunday :unsure: