UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mad Mumblings

merledogs

I really need to tidy my garden up - it's only tiny so I have no excuse :laugh: I just need to get some more gravel though as there are areas where the weed membrane is visible :) Fingers crossed the ground elder stays away this year :unsure:

Have spent this morning at work - it was mega busy, but it meant the morning passed quickly :) Have just had my nails, eyebrows and tache done in readiness for my cousin's baby's christening tomorrow. As I am wearing my open toed shoes again, I have had to be coordinated and have my holiday nail colour put back on my fingernails, otherwise I would clash (or have to have my holiday toes taken off and redone, but I couldn't be bothered with that today!) :rolleyes: The joys of being a girl - blokes don't have this trouble. They just have a shave, don a suit and they are sorted :laugh: Got another night in alone tonight - mum and dad are going to see Dame Edna tonight. They did say I could go round to theirs anyway, but if I'm going to be sat in on my own, I would rather be at my house and sleep in my own bed :)

aww suzeanna, shame your son couldn't make it but at least he has managed to sell his car, hope he makes it up to see you next week

Merledogs.... i need you to come and sort my garden too, mind you the pup is like both the old dogs and has a thing for eating flowers!

Yantan, we attempted to clean the apth where my neighbour made the mess with the paint..... bl**dy jet wash wouldn't work... we both lead very exciting lives Lol

Gooster,enjoy your night in and have a lovely time tomorrow

Jazz, hope you feel better soon

my neighbour rang to check in on me today and make sure i was doing o.k, i thought that was nice of her.

Jazz it sounds like your settings could be wrong, you are with virgin aren't you??? they do have a helpline and an email helpline thing.... they are quite helpful and very patient if you are not sure what you are doing... i am a complete doughnut with computers but they were very very understanding

awwwww blue you little baddy

Lol norty timmy

Edited by griff

He wasn't too muddy when I brought him in :wub: He was a bit of a fool whilst I was bringing him out of the gate though, so I just had to chuck his lead rope around his neck and bring him in that way - I think he was a bit excited to be out naked :laugh: :rolleyes:

AF53D4AA-86F2-4748-BF91-09B6950B02DF.jpg

• Like 4

ooooo Blue, get you with your nudies out Lol

anyone got any tips for keping a pup quiet after spay? kota has got a fluid lump developing as she is zooming round, i am sick and tired of grabbing her and holding her still and i feel bad leaving her in her crate for long periods

Morning all - gorgeous day here too. Am so pleased for my cousin as there's nothing worse than having a special event like a wedding or christening and it chucking it down :) Outfit is sorted, just need to drag myself out of bed to get ready now :)

Griff - am not sure how to keep a puppy quiet after a spay. Shara and Amber were both pretty sorry for themselves after they had been spayed, so keeping them quiet wasn't an issue. We discovered with Amber just how much of a mardy bum she is as mum and dad took her away in the caravan up to Scotland after her stitches had been removed, but she was still crying with pain that much that they had to find a local vet to take her to see :unsure: