UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mad Mumblings

merledogs

Happy St David's Day to all our Welsh fugees :flowers:

I got a replacement seat belt off eBay for £15! The garage checked the listing and they think it's the correct one but if not £15 isn't any big loss. The only trouble now is that as my car has no current MOT on it it's got to stay at the garage so until the belt arrives and they fit it I am carless.

I not only managed to do a super amount of work on Thursday and Friday I also caught up with Grey's Anatomy after pulling an all nighter. Having watched all 9 series back to back I now feel qualified to go on Mastermind with Grey's as my subject :rolleyes: :laughingsmiley:

• Like 2

Excellent news jazz and I hope the new doglet helps.

That made me laugh Yantan. I love greys anatomy. Great news about the seat belt, if it isn't the right one, sell it on ebay!! Hope it is the right one though.

We have sunshine still, I love sunshine!!

xxx

Weather has been lovely here again today. I could get used to it not raining cos it means I can get out in the garden and start my work for the summer.

Someone on my gardening forum has suggested it may be rats, whereas someone else said it may be a fox, but has suggested I put down some white paper or cloth to see what size the footprints are, so that's what I plan to do.

I've laid a white teatowel over the hole so will see what sort of footprints we get tomorrow. I feel like Chris Packham :laugh: Well I wouldn't mind feeling Chris Packham :wub: Anyway, I digress - noticed there were some scratch marks which were fox sized, so fingers crossed. I shall be very excited if I have foxys in my garden :pinkie: Not so much if it's rats. What's the betting I'll end up buying food for the ruddy foxes as well :rolleyes:

Edited by merledogs

My mum used to see foxes in the garden regularily, including a mother fox with her cubs sunning themselves on the lawn, however since we moved in we haven't seen any, but there were mornings and late nights when Nog would get a scent and go all around the garden following it very keenly so whether it was them or not I don't know - would like to think it is but at the same time hope if they are still around they know to stay clear when Baddie is out there as he's much faster than Nog used to be.