UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mad Mumblings

merledogs

Morning :)

Wasn't too impressed at the darkness this morning when I got up for spin before work :angry: Hope the light mornings make a comeback soon (but am very much liking the light nights though :) ). I apologise to everyone if this week drags - I get my car on Saturday and I am also working 6 days (well 5 days according to Mr G as Saturday is only till 12.30 and Sunday is 10-4 but I still argue it's 6 days!), so it's going to be a very long week for me!!

Morning :)

Had a lovely weekend enjoying the sunshine. Agility show all day Saturday, and then gardening yesterday. I pressure washed the block paving around the shed and it look so much better :)

Jayne, I hope the week flies past - new cars are always exciting!

Glad to hear Baddie and Bruno got on well together - it makes things so much easier if you're not having to worry about dog interactions.

Good Morning everyone!!!!!!

Gooster, if you have to get up for work i don't care if it is for and hour or 6 it counts as a days work in my book..... so there! Have you decided on a name for your car yet?

Sophie, glad you had a nice weekend and i agree the weather was lovely, made a very pleasant change... i could get used to sunshine

Managed to open both dogs caskets so i have to nip to see martin and drop the ashes off ready for thursday, not sure if we will end up discussing sizing etc today or leave it until thursday.... i have a double appointment booked but it really shouldn't take too long

my dad started his new job today.... i haven't heard from him so i hope things are going o.k

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Gooster :biggrin:

i am officially a Nob!!!! my mum and dad got me a primark card for christmas with £50 on it, as i still had last years one to use up i didn't put it in my purse but put it safe.... it is that safe i suspect i have chucked it out, i am officially fed up of searching and can't believe i have been so stupid, i really wanted to go clothes shopping this week too :dry:

Am sure it will turn up Griff - I am always losing important stuff and then it reappears when I least expect it :)

Get yourself some more pills Jazz :flowers:

I have come home between finishing work and going to the farm. This was a mistake, as I now don't want to go back out again :rolleyes: I couldn't be bothered packing my farm clothes bag last night though and as I've worked locally today I thought I would nip home to get changed. So far all I have done is eat brownies and take my tights off :laugh:

Found out this morning that if you wash your hair with big volume shampoo and then go to bed with slightly damp hair, you get enormous hair and it looks like you are wearing a wig :biglaugh: Thankfully I just had spin this morning before work, so I could tame it before I had to see many other people, but I kind of looked like Monica from friends when her hair goes mental in Barbados :laugh:

• Like 2

We have had a 3 hr hike. During this time one of us managed to do all the following: sprinting, hurtling horizontally between the 2 strands of a barbed wire fence TWICE, bog-snorkelling and colouring her hair a rich shade of dark brown. And one of us did not.

• Like 3

Yantan, there could be anything in there. Mostly GSP, definitely some greyhound, probably a bit of collie, but the rest is anybody's guess. Might be interesting and even helpful to get her DNA done when I have some spare pennies.