UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts All Talking

Jazz

Maybe he has used the wood to build an ark instead Yantan and will pick you up later?!

Where has the summer gone?

Today I am in the office cause twatish pm wanted me in for a pointless meeting. So I am looking at some Caroline Myss Archetype cards. They are looking interesting!

Thanks for the info Owl, that looks very interesting. I will look up on it.

82 days till my Holiday, that seems ages away...

It will soon be here Murtle :) It was 165 days till Mexico when I booked it, and am not quite sure where those days have gone :unsure: I remember when it was 90 days till my holiday saying to one of the girls who I work with that it was 90 days, and she said that was ages. I told her the days would fly by, and they have! Still need to find somewhere to get my typhoid jab done, there is a national shortage of typhoid, so I can't get it done at my GP surgery. For Boots travel clinic, you need to pay £20 for a consultation with a travel nurse to find out the jabs you need (I already know the jabs I need, as my GP nurse told me!), and you get it back off the vaccinations. I refuse to pay for a consultation only to be told they don't have the vaccine, but if you ask instore, they tell you they know nothing about the travel service and everything has to be done online :angry:

Ive had to book with MASTA/Boots in the hope of getting my typhoid jab. I put in the notes section of the form Ive seen my own nurse and I just need this jab lol. If they dont have it in stock I will be narked.

Citidoc/ Superdrug never got back to me.

Am sitting amongst a sea of crates in work.

• Like 1

Marion - have you written in invisible ink? :unsure: :laugh:

Can you not see it? It's a photographed newspaper report. I can see it on my screen OK.

The joiner went to pick the doors up this morning and Howdens tried to charge him the price we were quoted for two doors for EACH door! He's arguing with them now over it. I went online and found the same doors available at significantly less than what they are now trying to charge us although delivery charges vary hugely with some quoting over £50. We may have to have a re-think and possibly choose a different (cheaper!) type of door. Whatever - the doors aren't getting fitted today :(

been busy today.had the diswasher done and washing away,and the rest of the unpacking done by 8.30.so the hall is twice the size.

the man has been and put the shed up.hes got to come back and finish it off, so havent paid him,so he has to come back lol

• Like 1

I am back in the UK visiting friends and family , one of whom may have a reoccurrence of a worrying medical condition

Today a woman was rather aggressive to me in the swimming pool ( I was it appears swimming in her lane as she was there first ! ) and as a result of our exchange I starting crying in the changing room and didn't stop for over an hour and have spent the last 8 hours on the brink of crying again

I need to pull it together a bit and sharpish if I am going to be any use or support to anyone

Hello all!! :cool2: I has been on holiday to Pembrokeshire.

The dogs and I have all been to the Pembrokeshire by the Pond agility show which is held at the County Show Ground at Haverfordwest. We were camping from Saturday and came home today, mixed weather...very wet wild and windy last night but then the sun came out this morning which allowed me and my friend to get our tents away dry :cheer:

The agility show was three days and Glen managed 4 clear rounds, Molly got a 12th a 10th and two firsts!! One in G1-2 Jumping and the other C1-2 Agility ....this means we are now GRADE 3!!!! :pinkie: :party: :lmaosmiley:

• Like 1

:GroupHug: :grouphug: Sam. She sounds like a right cow, there are rules for lane swimming. If she was faster than you, she should have tapped your foot to let you know she wanted to pass. How narrow was the lane anyway that 2 people couldn't share it?

Well done San, Glen and Molly :)

It has felt really autumnal today, it was pretty much dark when I left the farm tonight at 9.30 :(

Gooster I have expanded a bit more in the Gym thread but basically she must be a pool looney

Suzeanna , i suspect you are right I do have a heck of a lot of stuff involving other people to cope with currently ( not very well it seems ) , ironically I swim to relax !

Sanrossscot , any photos of your holidays per chance ?

Gooster I have expanded a bit more in the Gym thread but basically she must be a pool looney

Suzeanna , i suspect you are right I do have a heck of a lot of stuff involving other people to cope with currently ( not very well it seems ) , ironically I swim to relax !

Sanrossscot , any photos of your holidays per chance ?

Funnily enough Sam...yes, but they will be mostly processed tomorrow.

Here is one of me and the collies with their prizes

IMG_9800.jpg

and this is a group pic of our club friends who were all at PBTP...we did rather well!!

IMG_9803.jpg

• Like 1