UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts All Talking

Jazz

Hi all :wavey:

I have been reading, but the Internet coverage here is pretty ropey, so not been posting :)

Had a fab couple of days away, very busy though :) Don't want to go home tomorrow, but as there is less than 6 weeks till my holiday, I think I can cope :)

I'm looking forward to hearing all about the Green Man festival Loobie. I've never been to one either. I hope you have a cracking time :flowers:

Good to hear you have had a lufferly weekend Jayne :)

Tis very overcast and grey here with lots of rain.

Would it be wrong to have a quesillada for my breakfast?

I would Marion.

Flipping husbands ... I was sitting here relaxed randomly surfing the web as I am not working today and thinking about maybe going to have my shower and get dressed when the phone rings, apparently he has in his diary that I am at a meeting t'other side of Cardiff this morning and would be gone from 10am until 2pm so he wants to know whats in the fridge for his lunch - I have no such meeting in my diary for today but I am due to meet those people at some point and when I do it would be at those times I have no idea why its in his diary and not mine. Cue much panic on my part as I start thinking maybe my menopausal brain has put it in his diary and not mine as well, so I dive into the shower, stub my toe on the bathroom door, almost break my neck slipping getting out cos in a rush, end up with my bathrobe on back to front rush back in here and call the person I am "supposedly" meeting to check the details and if indeed we are meeting apologise for running late. He is already IN a meeting and has to be disturbed to speak to me and confirms we have NOT yet set a date to meet and are definitely not meeting today. I now look like a bit of a twit especially as my response to being told we weren't meeting today was "oh thats great!". :confused: I am now showered & dressed with a hurty toe and going nowhere!

Quesadilla for breakfast is always allowed :)

Snow, I know I shouldn't but that made me laugh! Sorry about the hurty toe though :(

I'm also having a bit of a 'flipping husbands' morning. I had a hospital appointment at 8 this morning, which is pretty much the time I pass the hospital on my way to work if I'm running on time. Mondays, I'm not normally running on time! So of course my OH decided that this morning was the ideal morning to start running before work. He normally doesn't get up until after I leave, so this morning I had to contend with not only trying to get out the door a bit early, but also with OH faffing around and getting in the way. And after all that, he was only out of the house for 7 minutes :confused: I should be glad he's getting some exercise I suppose.

Perfect brekkie Yantan!

Oops snow, I'm not laughing x

I am working from home again as they still haven't got the po signed off. At least I should get paid for this work...but i am multi tasking so have lots going on.

Had a good weekend on a couple of courses which were both useful and has given me lots of ideas!

I don't know what sort of beetle that is Murtle other than I think it IS a beetle.

Love the cat/dolphin vid Alex :)

I have a sign on the gate saying "no cold callers" and a BIG sign across the front of the letterbox saying the same thing so why did I get a knock on the door to find some greasy ne'er do well asking if I wanted to buy any fish? Err, no and if I did the last place I would buy it is from the back of an unmarked unrefrigerated clapped out old van.