UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts All Talking

Jazz

Also I have re-activated my twitter account and I still just don't get it??

I couldn't remember the password for my original account which has been laying dormant for a couple of years so I recently signed up with a new account. I didn't really see the need for Twitter but a friend set up a silly challenge for the two of us to see which of us could get "celebrities" to tweet us back. It's totally stupid challenge but surprisingly fun in a very juvenile way. Although I have had to delete some of the tweets I sent to some as I felt silly :blush02: Now that said I have also found myself following like minded people (animal lovers) and causes I care about and am actually finding it reasonably interesting and informative. I don't go on every day and I still have yet to get a celeb to reply :rolleyes:

I finally fell asleep sometime after 12.30 last night and feel worse today than I did yesterday :rolleyes:

Archie was squeaking and dancing his little happy dance at the door just now when the DW arrived for him and made us both smile :wub_anim:

Alex may I look forward to getting a jar of crab apple jelly sometime in the future?

You can look forward to it Marion - but just don't hold your breath :laugh:

My car went to Bents all on its own this morning and came back with another crab apple and a half standard Photinia which is even better for screening the Clampetts as it's evergreen. It is already taller than the fence which is a start.

So guess what I will be doing today? Planting this lot :rolleyes:

DSC_0001-001_zpsf1acfd38.jpg

• Like 1

hope show

Stolen from the Hope Rescue Forum - the beasties and me, winners of the Happy Family class at their show on Bank Holiday Monday.

Me at the back gripping Bo who was desperate to bounce over to say hello to everyone, then Big Jed (deaf), China (deaf), Cassie (sadly losing sight and hearing now) and Reg - looking incredibly relaxed!!!!

• Like 3

:wavey: Hi Mel and Lesley :)

Lovely pic Buddyboy :flowers:

Hope the plants got planted ok Alex :biggrin:

Busy day at work today but have just had a bit of a lull in patients, just waiting for the last one now :)

Am hoping to go plane spotting at the airport tomorrow :ninja: Mum and dad are away in Anglesey, so am hoping to get up early enough to see the Dreamliner flight leave to Cancun tomorrow morning at 9.50 and then stay until the emirates airbus comes in at 11.30 :)