UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jolly Jabbers

merledogs

Positive thoughts being sent for Charlie :GroupHug:

Alicia were these people just having the dogs for moving day?

I didn't get to sleep until well after 12.30. I was having a dream about meeting up with an old school/college friend who I haven't seen or spoken to in over 35 years when Archie woke me up wanting to go out. Because the dream covered so much time and detail I thought it had to be around 4am but was really surprised to find it was only 1.15am By the time I had finished getting up to see to him I was wide awake and ended up sitting in front of the TV until 3am :rolleyes_anim:

I feel like the wicked with from wizard of oz - I'm mellllltngggg I'm meeellllllllltiiiiinggggg - just popped home to give the dogs a wee (and get out of being nabbed to do gagnam style dances on stage) lol its BLOODY HOT in there!

just the friday to saturday or sunday. I wouldnt mind but one has a load of animals there and the other has 4 dogs,so these 2 wouldnt make a difference

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

I give in!

how many freeking boxes can I have packed and still there are a million to pack!

lol, thats great Yantan

Jazz, hope you get someone to mind the dogs

Merledogs, hoe work is going o.k now

snow, hope you haven't melted

Owl, glad you have your new car

Gooster, hope charlie is doing o.k now.... could the heat have affected him?

i am still in my little dilema, i really must get my self sorted out!

mornin

ive packed 2 boxes before my second coffee

the 3 dogs are going to auntie margarets today. she adopted the jack russell,alma, who I named after my mum, and margaret was my mums best friend. alma knows mouse and trudy so they will be fine there

love to all

have a nice safe day xxxxx

• Like 3

My sis and BIL have still not moved into new house! The first night they should have been there, they had to move back and camp at old place as loo not connected. They returned next morning to find that had now been done, and they were told the kitchen would be usable by evening. Then the plumber declared their boiler to be dangerous, and they are now spending a week in a hotel, luckily not at their expense, while it is fixed.

It's just nice today here. Warm but not too hot. I have been out trimming the hedge which was getting in people's way as they walked past. Oops!

Woke up at 5am with a migraine so came down and had my migraine med and anti-sickness pill and then went back up and slept until almost 10am! Archie was as good as gold and didn't pester me to get up. I don't know how he knew I wasn't well but he did.

It's good to hear things are moving along now Alicia. I hope it's not too warm on moving day.

Owl sorry to hear your sis and BIL aren't settled just yet but I hope they are enjoying the hotel. Is the new car running OK?