UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jolly Jabbers

merledogs

Moaning :( I've had three hours sleep :tired:

Me too :( I'm too hot and very crotchety this morning.

Archie didn't come home until 5.30pm yesterday. They'd had a lovely long walk followed by a couple of hours swimming - or in Archie's case paddling. He was tired out last night and didn't even want to watch Will And Grace with me :ohmy:

I dont care how much sacrilege it is - ITS TOO BLOODY HOT!!! :D

Gawd I really hate the heat - my feet and ankles are so so swollen I have Hobbit feet which hurt like heck and now my fingers are swelling so I can hardly bend them uggggggg

I slept like a log last night having had 2 hours the night before. Hope you manage a goodun tonight

It is the hottest it has been today me thinks.

The agility looks like a lot of fun San but you wouldn't find me doing it in this heat lol

Managed another run early this morning

We are registering 26C with a real feel of 32C according to the forecast thing on my tablet. I've just checked the thermometer in the porch which is in the shade and it's reading 27C. My neighbour is sitting out - she is a real sun worshipper - and she's saying the heat is getting too much even for her.

Thank dawg it's cool here inside the house.

Dogwalker is due for Archie any time now. I shall tell her not to go too far unless there is lots of water involved in it for cooling off purposes. I think Archie would just be as happy to go down to the lake and frolic in the water with Sadie.

I think it was hot today, but as I spent from 8.50-5.20 in a windowless room, I can only guess. Tomorrow for work I am going to wear my flip flops and a maxi dress as I am at my laid back practice with no air con, so can get away with wearing stuff that's a bit more casual :)

Charlie is a bit poorly again. On Friday his third eyelid was going across his eye, but then it went ok again. Last night he looked like he was starting with vestibular symptoms again :( He seemed ok this morning, but when I spoke to mum tonight, she said he is poorly again :( I am not sure if it is the heat that is getting to him, or something else is going on :unsure: When I spoke to mum, I asked her to please take him to the vets tomorrow if he is still poorly (I am working a late shift, so won't have time to take him). She got all arsey and told me she couldn't take him till the evening and could I not take him in the morning. I do start work at 11, but if the vets open at 8, by the time you have got an appointment, driven down there, been seen and got home again, showered and dressed, I would be late for work :rolleyes: I know I am going to get grief from her as she will think I am not taking him so I can do my gym class before work, but that's not true at all. Charlie is my little man and there is no way I would put any gym class before him. Plus I am scared about what they might say, I don't want to take him on my own :(

Morning - hoping its not going to be as hot as yesterday although its already warm here this morning, I am running an information stand at a supported housing conference all day so will be stuck indoors in the memorial hall just hope they have the windows and doors open.