UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jolly Jabbers

merledogs

I moved a couple of the Roses today which I planted out yesterday cos they weren't evenly spaced. That'll teach me to use the tape measure in future.

Just gonna watch Muzza win Wimbo. Wouldn't fancy playing in this yeat - apparently it's in the forties on Centre Court. That's hot.

Michelle I know just what you mean about your car having similar trouble myself. Mine is a Volvo V40 estate and it has been most excellent at ferrying George and Archie, Ruby and I away on several holidays as well as transporting rescue dogs to various locations. I once got 6 Trailies in for a trip to Norfolk and they were all very comfortable in the massive space created when the back seats were dropped. I have to change it for a smaller more economical car for economy reasons but boy am I going to miss having a car that can transport a lot of stuff. It's still sitting outside dead as a doornail.

Did you see my query as to whether it had a tow hitch with electrics? My Volvo 200 estate kept blowing fuses and having battery problems and it turned out that the electrics to its never used towing fingy were shorting out. Could get 6 goats in the back of that, never mind trailies.

Did you see my query as to whether it had a tow hitch with electrics? My Volvo 200 estate kept blowing fuses and having battery problems and it turned out that the electrics to its never used towing fingy were shorting out. Could get 6 goats in the back of that, never mind trailies.

I did and I answered "no" :flowers:

I can't stand the tension of the Wimbledon final and am taking a quick break. Come on Andy!

At least he looked a bit happy when he won. I was in the gym with Mr G and it was on but with no sound. When he won, we were both asking, is that it, has he won the whole thing, or just a set or what? It was only when the song on the radio came to an end and the dj said he had won, that we knew for definite!

Have had a lovely day today, my cousin had a baby last week and today we went to see him. He is so tiny, but gorgeous. He was 4 weeks early, so his skin still looks too big for him. I had a cuddle and he didn't cry, fill his nappy or be sick on me, so I was quite pleased :) :wub: