UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jimmy Jammering

merledogs

Night Night HLGS.

Yantan.... i haven't seen winter watch...might gain control of the remote tonight though!! mind you junior doctors starts at 9 on bbc3 tonight and i am now obsessed with all things medical Lol...... as for the burgers ewwwwwwwww

awwwww poor Bracken not wanting walkies and Little tif too, must be awful to go out with a bare tummy and paws....laneys paw is o.k thanks, i think it was more of a split than a cut and i have bathed it with salt water and put a boot on him when he has gone to the toilet but we are not going out until the snow/ice beggars off!!!

we have snow again!!!!!!!!

Sorry Jayne I am allowed to do accounts to trial balance, cashflow, credit control, final accounts for sole traders, VAT

Self assessments are 6th April to 5th April and send them online these days so deadline is end of January 2013 for accounts to April 2012

Edited by Jacobean

Morning all , woke at 3 am ( bugger ) and could not get to sleep so decided to update website instead

Yesterday clinic blog http://www.dogstarfoundation.com/a-day-of-dogstar-january-17th-2013/ with lots of photos :)

My 2 vets and 3 support staff are all staying with me at the house and the local temple starts chanting at 6 am ( very loudly ) so its just as well I am a early riser as it gives me a jump on getting into the shower !

• Like 1

Morning :wavey:

I've decided to de-lurk. Its been a while, but I started lurking again a little while ago. Looked at my profile yesterday, and realised I haven't posted anything since we lost Sophie and Sky nearly 2 years ago. Which means I'll need to sort out an introduction of Kia, our podenco girlie.

Hope everyone is doing well, and will try to contribute regularly.