UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jimmy Jammering

merledogs

Glad the run is sorted :)

Hope the spangle behaves themselves - I know Ted is a git at the groomers. 2 of his nails have been cut to the quick this time on his back legs, and I know this was probably because he threw a tantrum at the wrong moment :rolleyes:

Got to drive over to Buxton for work tomorrow - I suspect this will be the last time before my hols, as it has forecast 5-8 inches of snow here for Friday. Land rover or no land rover, I am not driving over the tops to Buxton when there is 8 inches of snow on the ground - would rather stay safe.

Morning :wavey: Brrrr -7 here just now and disaster has struck - the woodshed door is frozen shut :ohmy:. Need to find a way to defrost the bolt without setting fire to the shed :laugh:

its a bit nippy here , just over 30 !

I am working on the spreadsheet Eve , might take a few days longer as we are running our sterilisation clinics for the next 3 days

It's meant to be dry today, so why are there snowflakes drifting past my window?? I'm not happy..I seem to have caught a cold. I've got a sore throat and the sneezles and a sinus type headache. According to the leaflet on my chemo tablets I'm meant to avoid infections, but when my OH works in an openplan office where it seems at least half of his colleagues have something or other most of the time, that's easier said than done!

Suzeanna, it is impossible to avoid getting infections.... my mum works in the same sort of environment as your OH and bless them they all try to avoid her if they are ill but with air con running it is inevitable something will be brought home... i hope you feel better soon,have plenty of fluids!!!

Merledogs glad to see you are here!!!! have a lovely day off

HLGS not jealous nope not a bit... i looooove feeling cold (well thats what i keep trying to tell myself!) it is even better when your dad sits here with the heating on whilst he is here and then turns it off and says nothing and goes to work leaving you to get frozen!

did anyone see that program last night...saving faces??? what a remarkable man that surgeon is and those brave ladies

• Like 1

I'm sorry you are not feeling to well Suzeanna. Ruby tends to bring all the germs home from her workplace. Eye roll.

I am glad you are enjoying your books Alex but I am missing your mindless drivel witty and wise outpourings :)

Archie is getting rather impatient as the DW hasn't been yet. She rang to say she was going to be late but try explaining that to one little raring to go dog.

• Like 2

Have a nice lunch and day off Alex.

Sorry about the cold Suzeanna, hope it b&ggers off soon and doesn't make you poorly.

Sam, you can go off some people you know lol. Make sure you bring some heat back with you and drop it over northern France as you fly over.

Lol @ Archie. Hope Mr Impatient gets his walk soon.

My feet are just about thawed out now. Tif didn't really want to go for a walk this morning, the snow's a bit deep on most of our usual walks and when you've only got little legs and a saggy tummy, bless her, it gets a bit cold down below. So we played in the back garden for a couple of hours instead which we all thoroughly enjoyed.

I keep meaning to ask and then forget - doh! Has anyone been watching Winterwatch? I'm loving it, especially the family of beavers. It was fascinating to see on last night's programme all the wild animals that make forays into towns and cities in search of warmth and food.

Oh and anyone for a burger? :err:

Busy day Sam.

Bracken has just flatly refused to go out on walkies. We haven't even got snow here lol. His little knees were a knocking when we got out the front door slipped through the trees to the main road. Stood still shaking. I said do you want to go home. He flew back to the front door. Scoobs is having a day of leaving a trail of poops everywhere just to keep me busy. Fergus had a good run.

Wish I could be home all the time but doing my best to be able to.

Hope the cold disappears soon Suzeanna.

How is Laney's paw Griff?

Hope you enjoyed lunch Alex.

Here's to Spangel behaving themselves

Hope Jazz is ok