UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jimmy Jammering

merledogs

i'm so sorry Suzeanna

Scoobs decided he would go see this snow stuff, remembered he liked it and has had me out on a long trek. Little legs going like the clappers. He won't be giving us much trouble tonight. Well yes he probably will a bit. Got chatting to an elderly chap who said he often sees me out with the dogs and it was nice to actually speak to me. I have to say I love where I live, it's fab for the dogs and the people are really friendly. This is the longest I have ever lived anywhere.

• Like 1

:wavey:

Very sorry Suzeanna. I will light my candle to send some good wishes their way.

It's very cold and damp over here but no snow.

I had lovely afternoon in front of fire doing some reading or knitting and watching telly. OH is now cooking dinner while I relax (some more) with a glass of wine and do some more knitting. All is quite nice in my world

• Like 1

Sorry to your daughter and OH Suzeanna :GroupHug:

Had a lovely day in Buxton today - a lot of the patients cancelled, and those who did make it in were really nice. Spent most of the afternoon having a good gossip with the girls :) Not got any work now till the 1st Feb :biggrin:

So sorry to hear your news Suzeanna. What a shame for your daughter & her OH. Same thing happened with me & my Grandad years ago - a phone call to come followed by another to say too late. I was on the "magic roundabout" at Hemel Hempstead at the time & still remember that moment so well