UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Augmented Inanities

merledogs

Lizzie - sounds very much like he's well rid of her. He obviously doesn't feel that way at the moment because he's hurting, but he will. But I supposed you've told him this (or his friends will have) Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Tell him to go on the holiday and take a mate with him, will probably be just what he needs.

Totally agree with Merledogs, your son should take a mate instead and have a blast, i know it doesn't feel like it at the moment (i have been there and done that!) but better he found out now rather than when they had moved in together... things would have been so much more difficult then :GroupHug: one day he will find somebody who truly deserves him :flowers:

kept hearing a car alarm going off..... asked my dad if it was his motor (his older bmw), he said he didn't know as it stopped when he went outside.... i heard it again and he went out and yep it was his car :rolleyes: couldn't get into the boot to disconnect the battery so had to call the RAC :laugh: by the time he got here i had managed to stop the alarm much to the relief of our neighbour :laugh: spent a lovely hour chatting to the rac bloke about cars, motorbikes cats and dogs and how crap it is working at dealerships.... it was like meeting the male version of me :unsure:

Aw Lizzie, I agree, see if he can take a friend and go anyway. It sounds like he needs the break and sometime away would certainly help.

Relationship breakdowns aren't easy, but when the pain eases a little we often see what we were blinkered to originally.

Mxxx

euggghhhhh could i please have another few hours in bed? had to get up early as i need to accompany my dad to the hospital :rolleyes: have to make sure the dogs have had enough wees before we go as you never know how long we could be stuck there :unsure:

morning

lewis took mouse on a sleepover with him. Ruby is missing her best buddy so has tryed to play with trudy, squashing her against a wall wasnt trudys idea of fun, so that stopped quick lol

I can see when lewis moves out he will have to take ruby as well

trudy is a whiny-old-git so it must be breakfast time lol

Can I join the 'knackered' corner? Couldn't get to sleep last night, then woke up twice in the night and feel like sh*t today :tired:

RMF : I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG I CANNOT HAVE ANOTHER DOG

Alex stop being silly.....give us the details and let us decide :laugh:

Very sad and upsetting incident in Jersey yesterday. Us lot in Guernsey may have rivalry with Jersey ['cos we are superior to them!] but this has really shaken people in all the islands.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025933/Jersey-stabbings-6-members-2-families-killed-house-horror-knife-attack.html

in that case you are being very responsible merledogs :flowers:

why the heck can't i find what i want online????? will have to go to town :angry: first on my list is a second set of jump leads to keep in the garage....this way we can avoid calling the rac man out again (as lovely as he was!) and i really really need to find a stain for the deck that will stop it being slippy...but i don't know f to get it painted the same colour as the fence or leave it natural :unsure:

ooo yes, who is it, we wannna know! :biggrin:

mouse is back!

she has visited lewis friends and families. stopped at the betting shop while lewis and his friend went for breakfast lol

she missed us. ruby definately missed her

aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww