UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

Morning all, I'm waiting for a shed to be delivered :rolleyes: actually it should be good 'cos it's to store all my various 'doggie' bits and bobs :biggrin:

Molly is keeping nice and quiet thankfully, she really struggled with the cone so it's off at the moment whilst she is settled but I think it will have to go on when I'm not about.

Could I ask for heaps of positive thoughts today for Owl and Wispa, out tracking a lost Dachshund X in some very difficult terrain?

It's been rather an eventful search so far, but Owl will tell you the tale when she gets online.

Thank you. :flowers:

thanks for the hugs :flowers: i feel a bit better today, i have seen my gp and my blood tests look good :biggrin: my bad day was due to a medical.... which i have to have repeated :rolleyes: i also don't appreciate the fact that they lied to me about contact they had allegedly made :angry:

i hope Owl and whispa can find the little dashchund :flowers:

are you going to see duran duran Jacobean???

Had a phone call about 20 minutes ago to tell me and my colleague to find a meeting room for a conference call with our boss at 1.30 pm and that it was important. I think everyone in our dept will be taking part. We're now wibbling about what the news could be - things like this are usually bad news :(

Edited by merledogs