UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

Jazz, I am so sorry for your loss. Be at peace and free from pain, Mummy Jazz :GroupHug:

I will relate tomorrow what happened at Crickley Hill, which is quite a saga and a bit surreal to say the least. It deserves its own thread. I do have a photo or two of the area to show the kind of terrain we were struggling about in. You will all tell me off for not taking pics of the usual fit guys in uniform who seem to turn up on our jaunts, in this case the air ambulance crew, but when they are dealing with someone who is unconscious after a hornet sting they wouldn't be very pleased.

Wispa wanted to attack the helicopter :angry: daft besom.

Great to work with Corrine and Maya. I am very impressed with Maya who has only just started tracking but shows great promise. She is so focused and thoughtful.

Thank you all for your good thoughts, prayers and Reiki which I am sure kept this tiny mite going for 10 days.

Marge, I am sorry to hear about the tenant, how awful :mecry:

We are very tired with addled brains so will log off for now. And over 700 emails have arrived in my inbox. :wacko:

griff - is the tear in tissue? I get lots of tears in my shoulders I think it's the tissue, they freeze - then tear then lock then I cry :mecry:

However, my osteopath is brilliant at healing them with his magic fingers :wub:

Owl - well done for helping find the little one

how weird one of Alex's posts had a minues 1 count to it got hidden from me :glare:

Murtle..... errrrmmmmm i think it is a rotator cuff both sides but one side is frayed? so i guess that is a on going problem and the otherside is the most painful one.

i am looking forward to owl letting us know about her and wispas adventure :biggrin:

Alicia :GroupHug: :GroupHug: Your mother is no longer suffering. Thinking of you :flowers:

Griff, do you know how you damaged your shoulders? :unsure:

:wub: Izzie Not boring at all!

I am also intrigued by Owls story! :biggrin:

Edited by safneo

Alicia I'm so sorry. Thinking of you :GroupHug:

Izzie is beautiful :wub:

Bracken is 7 as well.

Pleased the daxi is back home safe. Well done to all involved

Griff hospitals are weird for that. Don't leave next time until you know what the next stage is. They don't think to give info, think about the next step or give advice for how to deal with something. You have to think up all the questions and ask. :GroupHug:

It's chucking down here and has been since this afternoon. Happy now Alex? :laugh:

I left work at 7.30 and got stuck in Rugby traffic/pedestrians (as work close to the stadium) but am happy :biggrin:

safneo..... i have a condition which affects my connective tissues.... the slightest thing will do me in, i went to bed one night, got up the next day and couldn't lift one arm, went to bed the next night and got up the following morning and couldn't lift the other arm either :laugh: i must have done something in my sleep :rolleyes:

Jacobean you are right....normally i am quite good at asking stuff but they kept me waiting 40 minutes after my appointment and i was nodding off in the waiting area so was a bit dopey..... well more dopey than usual :laugh: i think i may go private this time as i don't want to get involved with the orthopaedic department again at our hospital..... we didn't part on good terms!

i hope everyone has a good weekend.... i plan on watching a bit of glastonbury...... will be trying to spot my uncle....like i do each year

Jazz, I am so sorry for your loss. Be at peace and free from pain, Mummy Jazz :GroupHug:

I will relate tomorrow what happened at Crickley Hill, which is quite a saga and a bit surreal to say the least. It deserves its own thread. I do have a photo or two of the area to show the kind of terrain we were struggling about in. You will all tell me off for not taking pics of the usual fit guys in uniform who seem to turn up on our jaunts, in this case the air ambulance crew, but when they are dealing with someone who is unconscious after a hornet sting they wouldn't be very pleased.

Wispa wanted to attack the helicopter :angry: daft besom.

Great to work with Corrine and Maya. I am very impressed with Maya who has only just started tracking but shows great promise. She is so focused and thoughtful.

Thank you all for your good thoughts, prayers and Reiki which I am sure kept this tiny mite going for 10 days.

Marge, I am sorry to hear about the tenant, how awful :mecry:

We are very tired with addled brains so will log off for now. And over 700 emails have arrived in my inbox. :wacko:

Thanks to you and Wispa Phebe, you gave us the inspiration and guidance we needed. Wihtout you two we would never have attempted to try. :flowers: