UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

Rosie and I have been to the Battersea branch at Old Windsor this afternoon to meet a middle aged dog. Turns out the dog has severe separation anxiety and wouldn't be happy with the home we have to offer.

So they asked if we fancied a 4 month old lurcher puppy instead :ohmy:

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone remembers me saying about my cousin Julian who died of cancer about 18 months ago - well his wife who he married a few months before he died is pregnant with his child (they had his sperm frozen when he started his chemo). I don't know whether to feel sad or happy, probably a bit of both.

That's so bittersweet Alex :GroupHug:

Karen, I'm sorry you haven't found your dog yet, I hope he/she is just around the corner.

My doctor has decided to take me off the blood pressure meds I've been on for ages, as they are lowering my potassium levels and put me on a different one which will raise them. I've read up on the common side effects :ohmy: and I don't want to take the darn things at all! has anyone managed to reduce their b.p. without tablets??

whats worrying you Amy ?

Apart from I seem to be running out of time getting prepared and I have to be up hidiously early on Saturday nothing which makes it even more bizarre :wacko: :laugh:

Have come home from grooming and straight into my pjs.

We may have another election coming up so I may need to be sectioned shortly.

Evening

If it was me I'd take the tablets and see how I went Suzeannna. They all have side effects that sound awful.

Sorry you haven't found a new doglet yet Karen but I'm sure it won't be long now. so many gorgeous dogs out there.

Alex that is sad but lovely all at the same time. :GroupHug:

Griff hope you get sorted soon. :GroupHug:

Watching Crufts.

Did you see the spinone pup who was best pup in breed? That was Milo, the one who we tracked round Clumber Park for 3 days and who is now a great pal of Wispa.

Wind here has been extreme, we drove 3 miles to a sheltered place to walk in the lee of a hill. It was a battle to keep on our feet/paws at home. Then we came back and huddled round the fire all evening.

Apart from I seem to be running out of time getting prepared and I have to be up hidiously early on Saturday nothing which makes it even more bizarre :wacko: :laugh:

Have come home from grooming and straight into my pjs.

We may have another election coming up so I may need to be sectioned shortly.

Good luck with Saturday I am sure you will be fantastic , I thought your interview with Marc last year was great publicity and you did really well in promoting the oldies flowers.gif

Sorry to hear you might have another election , If they need a returning officer with no experience but bags of enthusiasm give them my details laugh.gif

Morning :tired: Had a restless night - woke up at 3ish, then stayed awake until about 4.30 ish, then went back to sleep to be woken by Taffy growling at the milkman (he was up on the chest of drawers by the front window. Because it was so light, I thought the alarm hadn't gone off and I'd overslept, but it was only 6.40.

My doctor has decided to take me off the blood pressure meds I've been on for ages, as they are lowering my potassium levels and put me on a different one which will raise them. I've read up on the common side effects :ohmy: and I don't want to take the darn things at all! has anyone managed to reduce their b.p. without tablets??

I always look up the side effects, but all it does it scare you. You may well take them and they may work well for you flowers.gif

Having done a quick Google there are plenty of sites showing lots of different ways to lower high blood pressure naturally flowers.gif

Yes, all was well. My friend comes in when we are both days so they get a run around, but this is the first time I have left them all together for a longish stretch.

Glad everything went well flowers.gif