UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RMCrazyrequest: I don't suppose anyone has any links with Barry Manilow do they?

I'm trying to organise a personalised signed photo for some friends who are crazy fans - he proposed to her following a BM concert in Las Vegas last year, and they are getting married later this year. Got no idea how to go about it, or even if it's remotely possible but it would make their day if I could organise it. Have just emailed the UK fan club to see if they can help :biggrin:

RMCrazyrequest: I don't suppose anyone has any links with Barry Manilow do they?

I'm trying to organise a personalised signed photo for some friends who are crazy fans - he proposed to her following a BM concert in Las Vegas last year, and they are getting married later this year. Got no idea how to go about it, or even if it's remotely possible but it would make their day if I could organise it. Have just emailed the UK fan club to see if they can help :biggrin:

He's on This Morning on Monday, perhaps you could get in touch with itv. They've mentioned it on Facebook & asked for emails/ requests to be sent by 12.30 today - might still be worth a try though :flowers:

From Facebook yesterday:

As we said, the legendary Barry Manilow is in studio on Monday, so if you have a question for the superstar crooner, or fancy hearing Mandy, Could it be Magic or any of his massive hits then get in touch. Email us your questions and song requests to us at [email protected] - and we need them by 12.30 tomorrow!
Edited by mooandboo

thinking of them all xxxx

waiting on the dog food man. my friend is moving so unless I find someone to share it with, I dont order enough to have him again. not too much of a bind, the dogs will have something else for brekie. so might have a chest freezer in a couple of months if someone wants it

Alicia I might be able to share with you. Send me an email - I'm back from me 'olidays on Sunday :mecry: :mecry: and I'll get back to you after that. :flowers:

ive decided ill give up the chicken necks, as I only use 5 a day. if one of the big dogs go ill only use 3. scott is lovely, you use him dont you? awww your holiday is nearly over? im sure you will be booking again very soon, and why not?

ive just watched the travel channel on oz, they have had the chinese new year carnival. looks great

have a great time sam, hope it goes to a longer job xxxxxx

Good luck Sam :flowers: safe trip and i am sure you will end up getting more work :biggrin:

Houndzrus have a lovely time at the theatre..... i haven't been to the belgrade since i was about 10 :unsure:

this is my new tattoo, it looks a lot nicer this morning (it was about 1 hour old in the photo) it is forget me not's and i asked martin to add some flowers to make the number up to 10 so there is a flower for everyone who is important in my life.... god i am getting soft :laugh: the writing underneath is arabic for love.

picciesmar2011026.jpg

Oooo I like that griff it's really sweet and delicate :flowers:

Anyone else having problems with facebook this morning?

thankyou :flowers: i wanted something pretty and not too big.... i think that will have to be my last tattoo now :mecry:

i don't do facebook so can't help i am afraid :unsure:

my ear and nose have both been bleeding today... something is deffo not right :unsure: