UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see pics of Megan NOW. I know my rights.

I don't know where today has gone and I can feel myself getting more and more stressed with each passing hour at the thought of going back to work tomorrow. I have got to get out of that place

:laugh: I promise I will try and get some of her tomorrow. I have rubbish ones but I want a good one so people will look at her and see how beautiful she is :wub:

I'm sorry you are stressed over returning to work Michelle. Been there, and it's a really horrible feeling that gnaws away at you. I hope you find your escape route soon :GroupHug:

Evening all :wavey:

I need to start packing for Australia but I am not used to normal packing only mad stooped dogstar packing where you have to cram loads of drips sets , needles , and autoclave tape inside 18kg worth of gas powered autoclave

this non veterinary packing is most odd indeed ! it appears I only have to put clothes , toiletries and work paperwork/books in my bags

not a drip set in sight ......

Evening all :wavey:

I need to start packing for Australia but I am not used to normal packing only mad stooped dogstar packing where you have to cram loads of drips sets , needles , and autoclave tape inside 18kg worth of gas powered autoclave

this non veterinary packing is most odd indeed ! it appears I only have to put clothes , toiletries and work paperwork/books in my bags

not a drip set in sight ......

How very boring :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Morning :tired:

I am a wee bit tired, can't imagine why! :wink: Just got to do a bit of ironing (work clothes) and then I'm off for a nice long soak in the bath to ease my achey bones :rolleyes_anim:

Hope you enjoyed your soak flowers.gif

Alex don't know how you can do 6 hours studying. I'm part way through an assignment but other things keep getting in the way.

With great difficulty, especially for someone with such a low boredom threshold wacko.gif

Oo just did 10,000th post :biggrin:

Congratulations flowers.gif

For poorly peeps and teefs Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

oooooo coldsores :GroupHug:

toothache..... hope it is easily sorted Jazz

congrats on yor 10,000 post owl and glad you had a nice walk :flowers:

HLGS.... enjoy the experience of not needing to pack medical supplies :laugh:

i just called my vet for laneys blood results, some are in..... good news is no infection anaemia etc :biggrin: but one of his thyroid levels was low... 17.5 and should be 18+ so they are testing his TSH ? level to see whats happening.

got an appointment at 10.45

im brave, I can do this ....

so virtual hand holding please :flowers:

Hope you got on OK and are feeling better by the time that you read this! Nothing worse than toothache.

I am waiting for some work to arrive by post and for a customer to call me to say that their post has arrived. I'm not very good at waiting, I might have to go and chop down some plants in the garden instead.

Jazz hope the dentist went o.k :flowers:

karen i hope your delivery arrives soon and you can get on with your day... i hate waiting for deliveries

RMF : Just filled in the Census online - given the info they collect, I'm surprised they didn't ask for my bra size rolleyes.gif

:laugh: this time i am putting down my religion as jedi :laugh:

I did an hour and a half studying then faffed around for an hour, so am about to get stuck in again.

RMF : Just filled in the Census online - given the info they collect, I'm surprised they didn't ask for my bra size rolleyes.gif

I'm blaming my new eye for reading that as you having just done an hour and a half skydiving - I was most impressed too! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm blaming my new eye for reading that as you having just done an hour and a half skydiving - I was most impressed too! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Much as I hate studying, I'm scared of heights, so I'd rather be studying from the comfort of my sofa laugh.gif

Jazz - I filled mine in online, tis quick and easy.