UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

Lovely tattoo Griff :flowers:

Do you think it might be worth going to the NHS drop in centre, your ear bleeding does not sound great :unsure:

I have been to the seaside to walk the dogs on the cliff top, it was lovely. OH is such a softie, he went through all his pockets to find enough change to buy them a hot dog to share :wub:

And I've done a bit of garden tidying, potting up primroses, cleaning the chickens out etc. All very satisfying, even if it is raining and I'm now all muddy and scruffy :rolleyes:

I hope everyone is having a lovely day.

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

picciesmar2011026.jpg

That's lovely :flowers:

my ear and nose have both been bleeding today... something is deffo not right

I hope this is sorted out now :unsure:

I have been to the seaside to walk the dogs on the cliff top, it was lovely. OH is such a softie, he went through all his pockets to find enough change to buy them a hot dog to share

Awww :wub:

Hello from Dubai well the airport which is rather nice and mad busy

Hi Sam :biggrin:

Morning :flowers:

Thank you Jules, you are so thoughtful :flowers:

Had a nice walk up to the allotment with the dogs yesterday and finished planning their "chill out" area. It will be fenced off, so they can have a bit of freedom, but not ruin any crops that might grow. :wub: We met a few people, so J &C had lots of cuddles and also enjoyed sniffing all the piles of manure :huh:

made a lemon drizzle cake last night, mostly for the girls at work, though Keith has had some, so now there's a lot less :laugh:

I have no chance of catching up so help yourself as needed :hug: :flowers: :yay:

This weeks top tip:

If you should happen to be blind and be running a bit late for your bus I would strongly advise against running to get there in time - you will be moving faster than your cane can and 'may' find that you run straight into the side of a car reversing into a driveway, you 'may' also find that bouncing straight back up and making the bus leaves your mobile phone laying in the road where you fell and that you have to get off the bus and go crawling in the gutter to find it :unsure: