UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mundane Meanderings

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Nige :GroupHug:

:ohmy: Nog :GroupHug: .

Awww Lesley, you were luffly on the telly :wub: :flowers:.

Sorry I am not around much these days :flowers:. I have taken on loads of voluntary work in the school in addition to my midday duties :wacko: . I used to sit at home on my laptop while I was eating lunch and breakfast but I am not here at lunchtime anymore and have to be a bit more organised in the mornings too :rolleyes:.

My little Whuppety Jake has cataracts in both eyes

He's v subdued and wobbly today, I hope it's just the after effects of yesterdays boosters. I should get his blood test results tomorrow, I hope it doesn't show up anything horrible.

:GroupHug:

Awww Lesley, you were luffly on the telly :wub: :flowers:.

Nah they just did a good edit. I can confirm that no Dyfed Powys police were harmed in the making of the programme.

Im filming again tommorow on another one. Im making nettle pasta amongst other things.

Im sooooo very tired I may not wake up in time so anyone who lives at my house or knows my number.I would be grateful for a 7am wake up call.

Big :GroupHug: to all that are having a tough time at the moment..

Strange thing I was wondering how Sarah was a couple of days ago. If anyone one is in contact with her, please let her know I am thinking of her.

I lead such a boring life and there is nothing to report..

im so pleased for you sam xxxx

jake, lissie says you get the same amount of treats, maybe more as your speshul :biggrin:

freddie has cataracts. as they came on in time, hes learnt where everything is so it doesnt bother him. they have learnt to open their mouths for a treat, otherwise they get the fingers too

Morning chaps :biggrin:

Sam, how marvellous :biggrin:

Nige, I'm sorry for your tough times :GroupHug:

Hi Julia, I wondered where you were :flowers:

Thanks you for the good wishes for little Jake. He's been out for a garden wee and has gone back to bed this morning, simply refuses to get up :rolleyes: Me and Megan still-no-photos-yet have been out for a lovely woodland walk and had breakfast and he's not stirred.

RMF 1: I've done something to my foot. Dunno what, but it's hurting and making me limp like Quasimodo.

RMF 2: I had to go to Argos earlier to pick up a charger for my director. My colleague Rachel came with me and went into TK Maxx, so of course I had to go in as well. I ended up buying a leather bushman's hat for £12.99. I'd been thinking about buying one for the past couple of years, so glad I went in and got myself a bargain :biggrin: