UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

Evening on this magnificent Friday evening :biggrin:

Pleased your mum hasn't got dementia Owl. :flowers:

Struggling horribly with transport runs at the moment and have tons of other things I should be doing.

Alex sounds like you've done too much studying on other days and have worn yourself out. I'm back to the studying tonight to try and do assignment 3 over the weekend.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank crunchie it's Friday. :biggrin:

I think Molly will be staying as Molly, she seems to suit it, now I have to choose a "kennel Club' name as she will be going on the activity register.

Any ideas? :unsure:

Can only have 24 letters including 'of Valgrays' at the end.

Miss Molly of Valgrays

One of my cats is called Molly (she's also black and white lol) and she very much suits the name Lady Molly.

Lady Molly of Valgrays has a lovely ring :biggrin:

PS What's *of Valgrays* mean :biggrin:

She has come from Valgrays Collie Rescue and Val does the registering so puts 'of Valgrays' as the affix.

Edited by sanrossscot

The gorgeous cat in my avatar (RIP :mecry: ) was known as Princess Porsche. Does that count(ess)?

Princess Porsche is a perfectly suitable name for a cat.

Dibs has a cat called Eric. He cringes evertime he gets shouted for after escaping. He looks like a Lord Tarquin to me. He is trying to reach the nearest town so he can change his name.

Morning.

Alex sounds like you've done too much studying on other days and have worn yourself out. I'm back to the studying tonight to try and do assignment 3 over the weekend.

Probably a mixture of that and not sleeping well the night before. Good luck with your studying flowers.gifflowers.gif

I came on. I am most miffed cos I was hoping that it was the start of my menopause, but I was just a week late. So I've gone from a three week cycle straight into a five week cycle wacko.gif

Only one more day before me holibobs :pinkie:

Got loads to do today, hence being active at thsi ungodly time on a Saturday morning. Sadly I seem to have developed a sore throat and slightly blocked nose :angry: As having had a cold for the entire month of December wasn't enough.