UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Joyful Jawings

Mommy Bear

Wasnt a Schnauzer but a Yorkie. Base of my little finger is swollen and it feels weird. Didnt break the skin thankfully. The owners phoned me this evening to check I was okay and hoped I was still happy to groom the other dogs in the household. Glad I left him to last. I cancelled an appointment this evening as couldnt face another new dog.

Am watching Beetle Juice.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasnt a Schnauzer but a Yorkie. Base of my little finger is swollen and it feels weird. Didnt break the skin thankfully. The owners phoned me this evening to check I was okay and hoped I was still happy to groom the other dogs in the household. Glad I left him to last. I cancelled an appointment this evening as couldnt face another new dog.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: hope you feel better soon - physically and emotionally. :flowers:

Life is very busy for us at the moment with six children, two mature mums, ten small dogs and two cats and not a lot of sleep.

We have had the grandchildren and two dogs stay for the last five days as my daughter and her husband has not been very well.

Two mature mums who are in their nineties and need all the help we can give them.

My son is on a four day course and we are looking after his two dogs.

We are also looking after our neighbour’s house and their two dogs and my friend’s house and his two cats.

Looks like hubby is being a taxi service, minder and dog walker and he is suppose to be on a holiday.

Billy is going for a hair cut today and hubby will drop him off for me and I will pick him up later in the day as I am going to the hospital to help as my friend is on holiday and I always cover for her.

Sorry guys just needed time out and to get this off my chest. :rolleyes:

Morning :tired: Had a half decent sleep last night. In work today and then off studying until Monday when I sit the exam. Expect the usual wibbling between now and then, but feel free to tune out rolleyes.gif

Hugapup - that is one serious houseful wacko.gif

Amy - hope your finger is feeling better this morning flowers.gif

RMF : I have a Lily sitting on my lap purring her ickle head off wub.gif For a cat that until recently had never sat on my lap, that's some feat.

:GroupHug: for hugapup and Amy

Izzie had check up yesterday after her nail op on friday. She now has an infection starting so has been rebandaged. I never realised how tiring it is for a dog on 3 legs. Izzies knackered after 10 mins lead walk :(

edit to add Iz still has 4 legs but cant walk on bad one!

Edited by collies r best

You think 26 is bad! I've got 20 years on you :mecry:

Age is all relative - I have 16 years on you!! Mentally I feel about 28 (I think I was at my best at 28 so have decided to stay there!), physically - not quite as young as that :laugh: On the whole I'm having a pretty good time. I'm subject to attacks of the miseries but such is life.

As for hangovers - well, a quarter pounder cheeseburger or a big fried breakfast always helps! :rolleyes:

PS 4 days to the BIG anniversary. We're spending it at Center Parcs with my kids and grandkids.

Omg I might be going to New York in February!!!

I promised mum I'd take her for her 50th birthday, but booking in advance was hideously expensive. At work they have given me a 4 day weekend in feb, so I decided to have a look how much it would be, anyway the prices have come right down as it is last minute, so I spoke to mum last night, and we are going to go for it - if I can get someone at work to swap their day off, so we can leave on Friday instead of Saturday!! Am so excited!!!

Omg I might be going to New York in February!!!

I promised mum I'd take her for her 50th birthday, but booking in advance was hideously expensive. At work they have given me a 4 day weekend in feb, so I decided to have a look how much it would be, anyway the prices have come right down as it is last minute, so I spoke to mum last night, and we are going to go for it - if I can get someone at work to swap their day off, so we can leave on Friday instead of Saturday!! Am so excited!!!

WOW!!!! :partytime:

Great news Gooster :biggrin: :biggrin: i think it is going to do you the world of good to spend a bit of time on your own with your mum :biggrin: i hope you have a brilliant time :flowers:

collies r best i hope your dogs paw settles down... claw injuries are really nasty

sanroscot i am pleased your new addition is settling in well :biggrin: